• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Female Character for Every Tier Part 3.5: The Remnant of Greatest Sins

The Causality said:
Now for For Low 2-C, Yoko and Lightning are well, but Noire or Vert solo
Hmmm

Lightning has majesty and presence, while Noire and Vert have raw sex appeal.

I'm... actually going to say Lightning.

I'm sorry, but a hot lady in a nice fitting set of fancy armour is more attractive to me than a hot lady wearing armour that covers just about nothing.

Oh yeah I haven't looked at all the Anima characters.

Edit Well only a few takes a good look yeah I say she does give some competition, but I don't know her personality =/

Hmmm

Lightning has majesty and presence, while Noire and Vert have raw sex appeal.

I'm... actually going to say Lightning.

I'm sorry, but a hot lady in a nice fitting set of fancy armour is more attractive to me than a hot lady wearing armour that covers just about nothing.

This man is a man of culture and I imagine has incredible intellect and likely good looks

1 - There's way more to them other than good looks (and I'd hardly call Noire's outfits "armor that covers just about nothing")

2 - Didn't we agree to have Lightning in the 5-C spot? A character can't take more than one

RKGenki said:
2 - Didn't we agree to have Lightning in the 5-C spot? A character can't take more than one
Yes.

Now if only someone able to edit the OP was here, we could add her ovo

Questions:

Do you nmean "lolicon" characters (characters who love lolis) banned from the list or "loli" characters (those who are/look underdeveloped) banned form the list?

Well then

Vert for low 2-C

Gallery of pics

Gallery for her HDD form

She's the kind of girl almost everyone would wish for:

+ First of all, she's gorgeous

+ She's your Xbox

+ Rules her own nation, Leanbox

+ Really strong willed

+ Caring

+ Pretty smart

+ Kinda like everyone's big sister despite being the only one without an actual younger sister it's Microsoft's fault, just release an handeld already ovo

+ A really addicted gamer, plays every kind of video game and is among the best in most, if not all, of them, but still kind enough to not go all out against friends to let them enjoy playing with her unless challenged

RKGenki said:
+ First of all, she's gorgeous

+ She's your Xbox

+ Rules her own nation, Leanbox

+ Really strong willed

+ Caring

+ Pretty smart

+ Kinda like everyone's big sister despite being the only one without an actual younger sister it's Microsoft's fault, just release an handeld already ovo

+ A really addicted gamer, plays every kind of video game and is among the best in most, if not all, of them, but still kind enough to not go all out against friends to let them enjoy playing with her unless challenged
Counterarguments:

Yoko is also gorgeus

being an item is not a not good point at all

Because having an entire country's pressure over your romantic relationship will sure not cause problems

Spiral power says hi

Yoko gave up a high ranking political position to go take care of childrens

Yoko has lerned how to singlehandely beat giant killer robots piloted by experinced pilots, while on foot

she also's basically does that to Simon in the during the pre-time skip arc

Because getting your ass whoped in Street Fighter increeses the attraction towards a female character

Also Yoko has a giant freaking mecha, that's not even that complicated to pilot, so she could teach you how to pilot it

and she has a very strong personality

Anyone who kissed Yoko died. owo

Anyway

She's not an item, that's figurative

Yeah, so much pressure that she manages to play games 168 hours at week

Uzume would've been more fitting in this debate, as she legit has spiral power lol

Vert has defeated giant living robots who've lived for centuries, while on foot

So it's a plus for both

I see you missed half of the sentence

And in Leanbox there's a stage where a cute idol sings that can transform into a giant freaking mecha

So does Vert

Back