• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Adorable And Cutest Animal Characters For Every Tier

So, there's now there's three characters contesting for 8-A, (Sweetie Belle, Sayonara Pussycat, and Eevee) and two characters contesting for 8-C. (Milla Basset and Pichu)

Welp, time to make versus debates specifically to see who should stay.

Also, Imaginym, I'm only doing characters that have profiles on this wiki. So, those pets aren't allowed if they don't have profiles.
They have profiles now.

Although, they're Low 2-C now. Still, that's a spot.

Shaymin for Low 6-B as a cute porcupine

Cresselia (?) for 2-B for looking like a cute swan

Arceus for 2-A (or even Low 1-C) for looking like a cute llama

Poor Digimon characters are a lot but most are too humanoid or robotic to enter this list.

Cosmo for 3-C/maybe 9-A, and weird take but Man-Thing can look weirdly adorable in some moments.

20210504_153127.jpg

RCO007.jpg

So him

I'll start going through this sudden burst of activity in one swoop.

Toothless: Looks good.

Private: Gotta fight for 9-A, and you seem to be challenging Milla Basset. Keeping an eye on that.

The Presence/TOAA: Yeah, I can go ahead and add High 1-A so The Presence and TOAA can both exist on the list.

Chen for Polar Bear/Ice Bear: Yeah, I think you're right. Chen is a bit too humanoid for this thing. Keep in mind, she was first added three years ago, so I guess my objective thought wasn't up to standard at that point. As for either of the bears, ehhh, I'll do Ice Bear. That character barely gets any love anyway, and his baby iteration is quite cute. (More of a fan of baby Panda, but eh.)

SCP-247: Looks good.

Kingdom Hearts Pet: Yep, this is good to go, then.

Iggy for Giant Panda: Eh, I actually think the second iteration of Iggy is endearing, sooo, I'll just add the Giant Panda and allow him to live for the time being. Though his first iteration does hurt his chances of staying later down the line.

Shaymin/Cresselia/Arceus: Shaymin looks good, but there is room to argue against Cresselia and Arceus, particularly since the Lake Trio exists in both 2-B and 2-A just like Arceus himself. Just saying, maybe one or both could possibly be replaced with those admittedly adorable Pokémon.

Minomon/Gatomon: How in the world is that Digimon so powerful by itself? That series is so weird. Anyway, both are good.

Wild Cats/Diana: One or the other. I'm not taking two from the same verse in the same tier. Choose one.

Cosmo/Man-Thing: Cosmo definitely is in, Man-Thing seems a bit too ambiguous on whether he's an animal or not. Gonna express hesitation on that one until I can be convinced.

SCP-999: Again, similar circumstance to Man-Thing, it's a bit too ambiguous on what it even is. So, despite the fact that I hardcore agree with it being adorable, I'm not sure if it's proper here.

So, as a TL;DR:

The Presence moves from 1-A to High 1-A
The One Above All goes to 1-A
Minomon goes to Low 1-C
Pet (Kingdom Hearts) goes to Low 2-C
Cosmo goes to 3-C
Shaymin goes to Low 6-B
Gatomon goes to 6-C
Toothless goes to 8-B
SCP-247 and Ice Bear go to 9-B
Giant Panda goes to 9-C

Wild Cats and Diana do qualify, but one or the other has to be decided on
Arceus can go to 2-A, but I personally suggest one of the Lake Trio
Cresselia can go to 2-B, but like Arceus, could be replaced with one of the Lake Trio
Private can go to 9-A, but someone would have to be replaced since that tier is full

Man-Thing and SCP-999 are rejected for the time being
Chen will be removed for not qualifying enough for this
Iggy is in danger of being removed, but I am still allowing him for the time being since there is some endearment to be had with his second iteration

Okay, I'll start working on this.

Weaver gets tier 0 by default ig

Seems right. I'll give Weaver Tier 0 out of obligation.

For High 8-C, use either one of these 2

For 4-A, 3-C and 2-C
For High 6-A
For High 6-A and 3-C and 2-C

For High 8-C, use either one of these 2

Hmm, despite my bias for avian creatures, I think I'll give it to Ppodae there.
For 4-A, 3-C and 2-C
For High 6-A
For High 6-A and 3-C and 2-C
I don't think you read the instructions, did you?
  • Characters must have appearance and personality in mind when it comes to cuteness
  • Only one tier for each character
  • Verses are only allowed one participant per tier
  • Three characters per tier
  • No robots or humans allowed
  • Anthropomorphic animals or were-animals are allowed
Can you narrow down your Kirby picks around these limitations, please?

Oh, and BTW, I'm gonna choose Diana over the Wild Cats and throw it in 1-B, since it seems far more refined than the other pick.

Landia for 2-C
Dedede for 4-A
Chuchu for High 6-A
May I ask:
Why Landia for 2-C and Dedede for 4-A?

And watch out: Forgotten Land has a LOT of cute animals and cute yet grotesque Sonic-looking SCP style villains

May I ask:
Why Landia for 2-C and Dedede for 4-A?

And watch out: Forgotten Land has a LOT of cute animals and cute yet grotesque Sonic-looking SCP style villains
I like Landia and i just thought it may fit. there was no real choice besides me thinking that Landia was cute. And dedede is one of the few animals who have a 4-A key so i added him

So, if the Lake Trio are to be discussed, who's cutest? I think it's not Uxie (It is cute, but not the cutest of the 3.)
So, Mesprit or Azelf?

I already picked Diana for 1-B, and I'll do the Kirby guys now, and keep in mind that you can appeal to switch them out whenever.

Also, for the Lake Trio, I'm personally an Azelf fan. I personally think it's design is the cutest, I prefer its attachment to willpower giving it some relatable goals to achieve and it ain't a bugger that you have to chase around the entire region like Mesprit is.

But what were the Lake Trio represented by? Last time I checked they were sprites, pixies, fairies or gnomes. "The trio could possibly have originated from the Imperial Regalia of Japan, which are also called the Three Sacred Treasures."

AKA too humanoid (?) - open for discussion.

But what were the Lake Trio represented by? Last time I checked they were sprites, pixies, fairies or gnomes. "The trio could possibly have originated from the Imperial Regalia of Japan, which are also called the Three Sacred Treasures."

AKA too humanoid (?) - open for discussion.
Eh, it's inspiration, & feels loose, so I'd accept them.

For 8-A

For High 6-A

So uh, since nobody is giving any candidates for 7-C, I might as well put in a placeholder for motivation

Butterfree for High 7-C and Gigantamax Butterfree for 6-C

Eh, it's inspiration, & feels loose, so I'd accept them.
Mmm they feel too humanoid to me too. There's no real "animal" That looks like them.
And does Arceus look like a llama enough?

For 8-A

For High 6-A

Concur for Chocobo
Bedtime Bear seat can be reallocated to High 7-C, possibly 7-A

Last edited:
Krypto the Superdog for tier 4-B. Well, dog DC Superman.

We have dog Superman and we have dog Superman but Marvel. Do we have dog Goku? Okay IG Beerus is too humanoid to be a cat god of Dragon Ball Super.

Quadrupedal, long neck, hooves... Yeah
Okay Arceus for 2-A.

Screw High 2-A because we do not have High 2-A.

Uwaa!!? I forgot to do the thing??!

Honestly, I just got carried away with stuff, both wiki and IRL. I can go ahead and update the list now.

Time to sweep through this activity in one swoop once more.

Cresselia/Arceus/Lake Trio: Seems like some people aren't into the Lake Trio, so I suppose I can dip back to Arceus for 2-A, while Cresselia can have 2-B. Unfortunate, but fair enough.

Bedtime Bear: This is fine. This also filled 8-A to capacity so...watch out anyone looking for 8-A characters.

Chocobo: This is fine.

Darkbeast Paarl: I...guess there's nothing damning about keeping him off the list. I guess motivation is the right word, though, because...uhhh...

Overgrown Rover: ...Uhhh, same story, I guess? Sure.

Butterfree/G-Max Butterfree: One tier per character, my friend. Choose either Butterfree or G-Max Butterfree. You can't have both.

Mog: You know what? Yeah, Moogles count. I'll fight anyone who thinks otherwise.

Krypto the Superdog/Beerus: This is fine. Also, remember that anthro animals count, which a number of the Gods of Destruction are for some reason, so Beerus has kind of a shot, imo.

Husky: Yep, checks out.

Derpy Hooves: Also checks out.

TL;DR:

Arceus goes to 2-A
Cresselia goes to 2-B
Krypto goes to 4-B
Mog goes to High 5-A
Chocobo goes to High 6-A
Derpy Hooves goes to Low 6-B
Overgrown Rover goes to 7-B
Darkbeast Paarl goes to 7-C
Bedtime Bear goes to 8-A
Husky goes to 10-A

The Lake Trio was unfortunately deemed too humanoid for this list.
Butterfree ranking is pending for when a decision between Butterfree or G-Max Butterfree is decided.
As a reminder, discussion of whether Private should replace someone in 9-A or not is still pending.

Also, I'm putting Pom in High 8-C. Because this is my list, and I deserve it.

Back