• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mortal Kombat Timelines Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
First name, also those that are willing to revise them can do so.

First: DMUA.

Second: Theglassman.

Third: Legion350.

Fourth: Kinkiest.

Fifth: Me.

Given that lots of people have been unsubscribed from their threads, you will probably have to remind them about this via their message walls.

Just got done with editing the characters in my list. At least for the characters that have their profiles already made.

@Glass, why only 8-B for Goro, wasn't he one of the 8-A characters due to being a boss character like Kintaro?

Just writing this comment because of the glitch.

I assume I will be working on characters with N-R order?

Edit:

Actually, I noticed a small issue in the scaling not brought up for the old timeline

I can't tell which of the ends we used for Raiden's storm calc, which I assume Mid end, violent frag

If its high end violent frag, I see no issue. But if its the former, both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi in the original timeline should be changed to at least 8-A+, likely Low 7-C

Just to be conservative and halving the results. Not gonna hammer this in, but seems to be the safer route considering that the two by themselves have been stomped by characters that scale to Low 7-C Raiden in some way. For example, Shang Tsung lost to Liu Kang and begged for Shao Kahn not to kill him after his failure in the first tournament, both of whom scale to Raiden

Yes. Original Timeline Quan Chi was planning to betray Shinnok and was not afraid of him. It's high end Low 7-C Fragmentation. I think they have gotten stronger in Deadly Alliance as their combined forces was enough to kill Liu Kang, a Shao Kahn duplicate and overwhelm Raiden.

About Old Timeline Raiden and Onaga: Raiden's self destruction not only inflicted physical damage, but also ethereal, which Onaga tanked without any effort. Resistance to Ethereal Attacks for Onaga and Soul, Mind Damaging hax for Raiden?

7B394BE4-DC65-4568-965B-4655C57FCC83

I do not consider etherial as a form of mind damage, more like spiritual.

Its not necessary, i'm busy with the revision so i won't be able to respond for some time.

I noticed a few people forgot to update the lifting strength part, so can take care of that.

The lifting strength part is something i explained in your wall.

Yeah, apologies, I just saw the OP and assumed otherwise. I've undid the few I made.

I got to go to work soon, but I helped edit Shinnok, Quan Chi, and Shang Tsung based on OP; though made sure to remember lifting strength remains Class K.. Outworld section is left iirc.

Question, what should be done about Chameleon's Massively Hypersonic Attack speed with Lizard Lightning?

Edit: Nevermind, I see Rain has pretty much the same thing. Also, I think everyone has their statistics updated accordingly. Just need more summaries now it seems.

I am gonna have to back out from revisions.

I am currently revising another verse which needs far more attention

Think you can do my workload? @DarkDragon @Dark649

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back