• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starting distance is not specified so wang ling can use plot manip this way
For the last time, it doesn't matter. WL can't use an ability faster than Moris passives. Also Moris passive mind hax could affect humans on earth while Mori was in space so his mind hax would have a range several thousands of kilometers

Layered Fear manip that can make people instantly depower and fall unconscious and layered mind manip that makes him want to take back shots from Mori.
Do u saw he has the fear manipulation resistance from not getting affected by conceptual beings? Heavenly doas work on conceptual lvl, anything done by them is on conceptual lvl.
What about it? I don't see how stats matter here since noone is arguing about those.
Do you mind reading it carefully? It's specifically says power and abilities too.

Moris hax are 4D as well (and so should be Mori but like I said, his profile needs a ton of revising) and Mori should be able to interact with abstractions since he literally killed Mujin with a single word
Same with wang ling, his profile is incomplete rn, i haven't finished reading all 2k chapters, the statistics there are from official translation upto just 1200 chapters. So yeah need a lil more time

Do u saw he has the fear manipulation resistance from not getting affected by conceptual beings? Heavenly doas work on conceptual lvl, anything done by them is on conceptual lvl.
Wtf are "conceptual beings" and why would their fear manip be any better? His resistance in his profile is baseline and he has no immunities to fear hax listed so yeah.
Do you mind reading it carefully? It's specifically says power and abilities too.
What are you talking about?

Moris hax are 4D as well (and so should be Mori but like I said, his profile needs a ton of revising) and Mori should be able to interact with abstractions since he literally killed Mujin with a single word
His haxes that can affect him will only be 4d or this is not mentioned in his profile so wang fra

What are you talking about?
Note: Kindly note that the statistics of Wang Ling such as attack potency, speed, durability, and power & abilities have all been achieved through his Sealed Stated; since are no feats of him showing what he can do in Unsealed State because he never removed his seal. Therefore, all his main statistics are followed with a "likely higher" statement.

Lin has 2-B AE, Mori isn't affecting his true form

His haxes that can affect him will only be 4d or this is not mentioned in his profile
What? It is listed in the profile
Aura (4-D - Upon witnessing Mori's true power, Mujin felt himself wanting to pray to him[25] which even extended to Tathagata who had been fused with Mujin's soul and mind. This aura can be felt across different points in the timeline, as Satan mistakingly believed Mori's presence to be a higher-dimensional entity when it in fact had been Xuangzang)
Deconstruction and Likely Existence Erasure (4-D - Using the power of Karma, Mori made Mujin fade into nothing, slowed only by his connection to a Prophet)
so wang fra
You can't say fra when no reasons were mentioned 😭

Note: Kindly note that the statistics of Wang Ling such as attack potency, speed, durability, and power & abilities have all been achieved through his Sealed Stated; since are no feats of him showing what he can do in Unsealed State because he never removed his seal. Therefore, all his main statistics are followed with a "likely higher" statement.
What about it?

What? It is listed in the profile

You can't say fra when no reasons were mentioned 😭
Aura to be used in battle Aura is not suitable for use in battle, I think it is fra thanks to the lin plot as it does not work passively and cannot affect in terms of range

Aura to be used in battle Aura is not suitable for use in battle, I think it is fra thanks to the lin plot as it does not work passively and cannot affect in terms of range
What are you talking about??? How tf is passive aura that induces mind and fear manipulation into the target not suitable for battle and how tf is Ling using plot manip when he's mind haxxed by Mori?

Passive:
Telepathy & Telekinesis (He can passively listen to people's inner voices, speak using only your mind and control things using it)

What are you talking about??? How tf is passive aura that induces mind and fear manipulation into the target not suitable for battle and how tf is Ling using plot manip when he's mind haxxed by Mori?
This does not affect a higher-dimensional being

Anyways I am in favour for invalid match, since wang ling's profile is currently in progress, literally half of the chapters are yet to be listed
With acc type 3, this battle will never end
Also I found smth interesting
State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle. Characters will not give up of their own accord. That means a character that is uninterested or sees no chance of winning won't simply leave and characters wouldn't simply become friends with each other. This doesn't prevent a character being made to give up, because the other character manipulates them via things like, for example, mind control, fear inducement, psychological tricks or superhuman charisma.
Each character will view their opponents as enemies, who they have to assume wish to cause them severe harm such that losing could have any range of dire consequences. The characters will assume their opponents have not been forced into battle. They are assumed to have decided from free will to fight and are not excused by a just cause, difficult times or otherwise exonerating circumstances. Furthermore, the situation is assumed one where the opponents are not protected by social norms or consequences, such as being a civilian protected by law.

Wait WL doesn't use some sort human sized of "true form" or whatever like most multiversal characters? 😭
What moron would make a match up like this? 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

Like, what's the thinking process?
"What about a vs thread where one character is literally infinitely stronger and can't be affected with any hax"

You didn't listen to me when I tried to explain it 🤓
Your "explanation" was "the infinitely more powerful character who can't be affected will use plot manipulation to kill Mori" tf 😭 😭 😭 😭
That just makes the match up that much more worse because you clearly opened it with Wang Ling stomping in mind

I'm not the one to defend Moiri, so I wanted to see how long this would go on
Yeah because I thought that, yk, no sane person would open a vs thread where one character literally can't affect the opponent while being infinitely weaker.

I just assumed WL shrinks down using size manip like every other character that's multiversal in size

Yeah because I thought that, yk, no sane person would open a vs thread where one character literally can't affect the opponent while being infinitely weaker.

I just assumed WL shrinks down using size manip like every other character that's multiversal in size
I opened it to see the result that this assumption is wrong and there are 4d haxes that cod has

Your "explanation" was "the infinitely more powerful character who can't be affected will use plot manipulation to kill Mori" tf 😭 😭 😭 😭
That just makes the match up that much more worse because you clearly opened it with Wang Ling stomping in mind
I already posted their profiles in the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back