• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

latest

Both 2-C
SBA
Speed Equal

No fear manip resistance, Mori just crushes his mind with passive fear manipulation 🫨

(Also no EE so Mori tells him to piss off and he gets erased)

...supernatural willpower probably takes care of fear hax
Not on this level. Satan had enough willpower to smile through the rebound of jeabongchim x52 (despite jeabongchim x2 already causing so much pain it knocked Mori unconscious for 2-3 weeks) and he still got fear haxxex by Mori and Mujin. Mind you when Mori got KOed by the pain it was after eating the Devine pellet which is meant to minimize the negative side effects of jeabongchim while Satan never ate anything like that.

Edit: to be clear willpower COULD potentially work if there were some insane willpower feats. It really depends but unless there's something ridiculous then it absolutely doesn't just negate the fear hax

Last edited:
I would say Mori currently wins this, at least until the profile gets updated again. The profile is 40% of the novel; his last key should be 2-A possibly Low 1-C. so we might not see him fight again

For now, he only has World Tongue, where he can do the same as Mori. He can just ask Mori to disappear and Mori will get erased, or he can use the concept of death to kill him, or ask him to kill himself. However, I'm not sure if any of this will work on him.

also, i think I forgot to add resistance to EA

he should have it for resisting lord worldtounge

since both of them used the same ability against each other

Moris EE is (should be) layered as it erased Mujin who has EE resistance (my lazy ass just has to go put it in the LE thread). Both, Mori erasing Mujin and Mujin having EE are in the profiles already.

But even if that isn't accepted, Moris EE has resistances negation.

Mori resists like, 7 layers of fear manipulation at this point. I had 3 layers accepted here but my lazy ass needs to compile everything about the fear hax and throw it to the evaluation thread.

Also the willpower argument works for Mori as well. Even halfway through the series Mori managed to tank 250,000x jeabongchim pain despite 2x jeabongchim being so painful he passed out before that
(fun fact, this will be listed in Moris new profile which we're currently cooking in a sandbox with Yeolban)

Back