• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Morganthe Revision

I was recently reviewing the Morganthe profile and it has several assertions that range from slight misrepresentations to blatant falsehoods. Unfortunately the page is locked for editing. I would like to request the thread be opened so I can make several corrections.

Namely:

MFTL: Morganthe crosses the Spiral offscreen and is often seen using teleportation. In fact Morganthe had to receive help(via portal creation) to teleport to a comet that was orbiting a planet she intended to destroy.

Multi Universe Level: The Spiral is not the size of a Universe. Multiple times the Spiral is referenced via Word of God to have only one Sun. We can see multiple stars in the spiral however the stars are not the same as stars in our universe. They seem to be very small and centered on the world in which they are seen. Morganthe "pulled the stars from the sky" in the storyline and that only destroyed an area rather than the entire world. By word of God we know that the planets in the Spiral are much, much closer to each other than our own planets. As such this makes the Spiral at best Multi-Solar System Level and more likely Solar System Level.

Destroyed Timelines: Morganthe has never destroyed or created any timelines. At the very end of the saga when she learned the song of creation she had the potential to destroy/rewrite the timeline of the Spiral(which as we have established is only at most Multi-Solar System Level) however the power of the song overwhelmed her and led to her defeat.

Attached is my Justification Thread with evidence: Justification Thread

This seems reasonable to me, but I would prefer to see what other people think as well.

I have unlocked the page in any case.

Antvasima said:
This seems reasonable to me, but I would prefer to see what other people think as well.

I have unlocked the page in any case.
Thank You; When do you recommend I start making the needed changes?

I think it's because ther person who made it had these assumptions, and hence why Morganthe has these current tiers.

So correct me if i'm wrong, but what your suggesting to change is the speed, and changing her highest to tier to something like "Likely 4-B, at most 4-A", yes? @Eric Storm

CrossverseCrisis said:
I think it's because ther person who made it had these assumptions, and hence why Morganthe has these current tiers.

So if correct me if i'm wrong, but what your suggesting to change is the speed, and changing her highest to tier to something like "Likely 4-B, at most 4-A", yes? @Eric Storm
That, along with correction of her feats/abilities(she has no timeline destruction feats) as well as additions(her crystallization of an entire city, creation of multiple world conquering armies, the destruction of a planet via comet redirection etc), a summary of her character's story and other miscellaneous changes.

Okay then. Just make sure to include justifications for her statistics.

Antvasima said:
Okay then. Just make sure to include justifications for her statistics.
I posted a justification thread. Before I make the changes I would like to know if you find the justifications acceptable and logical. If so I will link said page once I update the profile.

Justification Thread

Hmm. Well Ant's offline now but i will say that when i saw the Tier 2 rank on Morganthe's page, i was really suspicious of the tier.

Though as Antvasima, the guy in the purple link said, he'd prefer if we can get more input on this so i'll highlight the thread and see what others say on this....

Everything seems fine but I found this description of the attack. "The song of creation is a song of power. It is intended to create an entire world. If one were to sit still, under the open sky, and take nine easy breaths (nine being the number of creation) and further, if one were fully aware of that quiet, timeless force that fills the form we call "self"- and how that same force unites the seemingly isolated island of "self" to the land and the rest of the seen and unseen world, one would be near the state of mind required to unlock the great magic of this song."

If this world is indeed Multi-Solar system size and a timeline was indeed potentially able to be created, it would qualify for High 3-A. Likely a glass canon case though.

TheMightyRegulator said:
Everything seems fine but I found this description of the attack. "The song of creation is a song of power. It is intended to create an entire world. If one were to sit still, under the open sky, and take nine easy breaths (nine being the number of creation) and further, if one were fully aware of that quiet, timeless force that fills the form we call "self"- and how that same force unites the seemingly isolated island of "self" to the land and the rest of the seen and unseen world, one would be near the state of mind required to unlock the great magic of this song."

If this world is indeed Multi-Solar system size and a timeline was indeed potentially able to be created, it would qualify for High 3-A. Likely a glass canon case though.
How would a multi-solar system level matter and timeline creation feat translate to a universal feat?

Well, a timeline is 4-Dimensional, which is usually High 3-A if less than universal in scale, but I will likely have to ask DarkLK about this.

Back