• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Rick abilities (Rickbilities)

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So I was thinking about Rick and Morty and came across the abilities of some of his abilities. After thinking, I noticed that some of them are not in the profile. I will list them from easiest to hardest to understand.

First, there's dream manipulation due to the events of Lawnmower Dog.

Second would be body manipulation or transmutation due to him turning the entire human population into Cronenbergs and turning Morty into a car. Though I'm not sure if that falls under matter/molecular manipulation.

Thirdly, mind manipulation/mind control. You see, Rick and Morty has its own Pokemon-esque game where you capture Mortys. But instead of Pokeballs, there are mind suggestion chips. Even if the Rick in that game is an alternate universe Rick, most of the trainers in the game are Ricks. Including the Council of Ricks. It would suffice to say that the Rick of C137 would have this tech.

Finally, void manipulation due to the season 2 pilot where Rick and the kids get into Schrodinger space, where nothing is or isn't. They had hours to be is, or they isn't, according to Rick. Due to Rick's involvement in the cause, that should be possible.

What do you guys think?

I agree with most of this, but I don't exactly understand the last ability, could you explain it a bit better? Sorry.

Alright. So in A Rickle in Time, after Rick UN freezes time, he has to make sure they don't screw up as time has to catch up to them. When the kids screw it up for him, they get trapped in Schroedinger space where everything is and isn't due to uncertainty. If Rick and the kids didn't return to being is, they cease to exist, hence being isn't. Since Rick technically caused that, I believe he should have void manipulation, or nothingness manipulation.

Bump. I don't think this got implemented yet. For the record, Pocket Mortys was officially recognized as canon.

This never got implemented even after half a year. This is technically a necro, but I'll highlight it because no one of staff got to it, given that even Dark and I didn't get promoted until later.

@Cal Weekly agreed to it, and he's been staff for as long as I've been here.

Abilities still seem fine from a glance.

Yeah i dont know why they didnt get added either...

Plus a few new ones should be included from the new episode

Yeah. I decided to reignite this one in tandem with the other one so both things can be added at the same time.

I decided to add the things on here along with type 6 immortality along with a note to his intelligence.

Back