• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More profiles for Marvel Comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Godkiller profile is so bare-bones (I mean, three abilities?) that I don’t see the point in giving it a profile.

As for the Aspirants, I see the note about them being the same as Celestials, and I question why they’d need a separate profile as opposed to adding their information on the Celestials’ page.

The Godkiller profile is so bare-bones (I mean, three abilities?) that I don’t see the point in giving it a profile.
Godkiller is a weapon used by Aspirants to slaughter the Celestials. And iron man took inspiration from it by creating Iron Man Model 61. Even The Ultimate Nullfier only has one abilities but still have its own page. So I dont see the problem if the Godkiller want the same.
As for the Aspirants, I see the note about them being the same as Celestials, and I question why they’d need a separate profile as opposed to adding their information on the Celestials’ page.
They are "Celestial Being". some want the creation to grow they become the multicolored but the other that just wanna stay how it was they j stay in the black spiky form. and Aspirants is much different than Celestials. They are more savage and serve The First Firmament.

Have these concerns been addressed?

@Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Firestorm808 @Emirp sumitpo

What do you think?

I think the new Aspirants page is fine due to the added abilities. As for quality, it's not bad, but the grammar, tenses and formatting definitely need work.

We currently scale the Celestials to LB Galactus through the Aspirants, so I'd add that justification to the Aspirants' profile and change the one on the Celestial's profile.

As for Godkiller, the Celestials have preparation and superweapons on their page. Maybe instead of making a separate profile, we can just regulate Godkiller to preparation and superweapons on the Aspirants' page. But I'm overall neutral on them being a profile; do what you will here, as long as it's accepted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back