• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Judge Dredd additions

Amelia_Lonelyheart

Luckiest Lady in the Land
She/Her
VS Battles
Retired
Updated page here. Current page here Most additions are equipment Dredd has access too, as noted from a few source books which line up with the comics and thus are canon.

Notes
  • Batman skill scaling: The Batman vs Dredd crossovers are all considered canon to Dredd, as noted on his page. This is noted in-universe with the ending of the first Batman vs Dredd story ending in Mean Machine getting arrested, and MMs next appearance being in jail. Furthermore, the writers for the crossovers were John Wagner and Alan Grant, both men have written hundreds of Judge Dredd and Batman stories respectively, and thus, I think this is a valid way to scale Dredd's combat skill. I'm okay with not including it, but I want strong and valid reasons.
    • To counter the argument that this would be an outlier, Dredd actually has a similar background to Batman in that he was training to be among the greatest fighters when he was a mere child and has his own pretty insane skill feats, such as besting Deathfist.​
  • Dredd's prep tier: Dredd's preperation tier is currently 6-A, however, 6-A is the combined yield of all of his TAB bombs. The bombs indivdually were just High 6-B. Iunno if he should be downgraded for that or not
  • I'll fix the formatting errors before I post the page

Last edited:
I think up to 6-A is fine, it's a theorical max output so it should be fine. Neutral about the Batman stuff, rest is good

I am not really against the Bats scaling, seeing the team on it, its not iffy, but can we assume that this bats has similar level of skill as his canon variation?

I am not really against the Bats scaling, seeing the team on it, its not iffy, but can we assume that this bats has similar level of skill as his canon variation?
It's supposed to be Post-Crisis New Earth Bats

Back