• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Grima CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Teleportation of others
As shown in this video (14:07), Future Past Robin is capable of teleporting others away against their will. As he is technically Robin, Grima should be capable of doing the same

• Soul/Spirit Destruction for Grima
As shown in this video (20:21), Tiki talk about how Grima took only her life and not her spirit and that is only because Robin interfered when he kill her

• Another weakness for Grima
When severely weakened, Robin can interfered with Grima's actions (20:21) and even stop him from moving (21:43)

TL;DR: Since Awakening and Future Past are separated in Grima's Profile, I guess these abilities goes to Future Past Grima

Agree with all of this. Also, shouldn't Future Past Grima be listed as stronger in his Future Past key? Since Grima himself says that travelling through time made him lose lots of power.

"And though my journey through time has diminished my power...the life force here shall renew me!"

Future Robin says this as they're absorbing the souls of everyone who was sacrificed to the Dragon's Table in Invisible Ties

Last edited:
"And though my journey through time has diminished my power...the life force here shall renew me!"

Future Robin says this as they're absorbing the souls of everyone who was sacrificed to the Dragon's Table
Oh yeah, forgot about that scene. What about those listed in the OP. Are they okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back