• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

More Composite Godzilla Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
@OP I do believe that Master of stealth is listed as an ability in some profiles.

I agree with the OP. We need scans to justify those powers.

(sorry didnt read the discussion, Im too tired right now).

Superhuman Energy Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Absorption, Wrestling / Fighting (I guess), Radiation Manipulation (I mean, it is Godzilla), Attack Reflection.

That's it.

Although i will say he has Low-Mid regen from being impaled through the chest by that tower

Matthew Schroeder said:
Superhuman Energy Manipulation, Energy Manipulation and Absorption, Wrestling / Fighting (I guess), Radiation Manipulation (I mean, it is Godzilla), Attack Reflection.
That's it.
There's also the part where the winged demons that stripped him to the bones get possessed and reassembled into a more demonic version of him

Oh, he did absorb a ton of demons and become stronger and regenerated on the end of Issue 5.

So Reactive Evolution and Regenerationn (Mid) as well.

Matthew Schroeder said:

That's it.
And just like that, Godzilla becomes rather run of the mill for his tier.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Oh, he did absorb a ton of demons and become stronger and regenerated on the end of Issue 5.

So Reactive Evolution and Regenerationn (Mid) as well.
But that's Absorption. Not reactive evo.

Should i remove his Attack Reflection? It wasnt a power he had himself, it was just a forcefield he got after absorbing the energy from eating angels and demons.

Also, there is 0 differenciation between there being a "God Mountain" and a true "God" above.

And at no point does Godzilla get amped by God either.

What else... Oh, I don't think that a Hell God even exists. Although some people argue that the Hell Gate Guardian is Yog-Sothoth lol.

Matthew Schroeder said:
What else... Oh, I don't think that a Hell God even exists. Although some people argue that the Hell Gate Guardian is Yog-Sothoth lol.
It doesnt, thats why i changed the name to the actual name of the being from the comic

that reminds me, I have to fix the IDW profile (Kingdom of Monsters + Ongoing + Rulers of Earth) as well...

Hell, by this point I'm starting to doubt EVERY Godzilla comic profile...

@Byaku Apparently ALL of the Godzilla comic profiles are a mess of WoG statements and misscaling

Actually... Godzilla did kill God. God's speech is even cut in half in the second page and the angels start worshiping him.

Although he did this with the power God gave him by feeding him with a fuckton of angels.

The Rage Across Time pages are based on complete assumptions like "Destroying a mountain is Mountain level" without a calc, and RAT's Zeus is At least 6-C for stomping Godzil, who is At least 7-A.

IDW Godzilla's ratings are based on, surprise surprise, Word of God.

@Matt

Remember when that first image was used to justify Godzilla having Type 4 Immortality?

@Matt No he didnt, he just destroyed the portal that connected Purgatory and Hell, there's literally a crater he created from where the portal was in relation to the wall

@Ever

I was planning to do the profile after reading Rage Across Time, but somebody beat me to it, resulting in its current state... Though to be fair Godzilla DID violently fragmented Mt Olympus by throwing Hydra into it and emerged completely unharmed by Mt Vesuvius eruption that destroyed Pompeii

So, what other powers does composite godzilla have for no reason? Ive already removed the powers he never had from GiH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back