• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Strike Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which other characters would scale to this, and why?

And what are the reasons for that?
Oh yeah, it should be specified who the list of god tiers are and why.
Oh my bad..

The characters that will scale are:

1. Eschatology
  2. Uriel
  3. Lucifer
  4. God of Destruction Cthulhu
  5. Godzilla x Eva 13
  6. Uriel Kiryu
  7. Rei Mothra
Eschatology is superior to almost any angel

Uriel and Lucifer are the closest ones to God

Kiryu, Mothra and Godzilla are equal to Uriel

Cthulhu is likely the only being capable to kill the God tiers

That is the reason.

Unless they are known to actually be as or more powerful as the God of the verse, I do not think that they can scale.

They actually downscales to him. Lucifer being the closest in power to God, although not equal, its powers are very close to him.

I don't think "Being closest to God" or "Being the 2nd most powerful entity in the series" or even "God's greatest adversary" are automatically enough proof of being the same tier. If there's an actually fight scene here he's been shown to significantly harm God, then maybe I could see it. But it's very common that being "the Devil" technically makes you all of those aforementioned descriptions above, but in the end; even they're still nothing or fodder compared to the "God" of said verse. Like if it's another example similar to how Jadis and Tash are still both fodder characters compared to Aslan's true power.

Though, if Cthuhlu is outright powerful enough to kill God, then maybe he could scale if I read that correctly. But I'm iffy on everyone else without further details.

I don't think "Being closest to God" or "Being the 2nd most powerful entity in the series" or even "God's greatest adversary" are automatically enough proof of being the same tier. If there's an actually fight scene here he's been shown to significantly harm God, then maybe I could see it. But it's very common that being "the Devil" technically makes you all of those aforementioned descriptions above, but in the end; even they're still nothing or fodder compared to the "God" of said verse. Like if it's another example similar to how Jadis and Tash are still both fodder characters compared to Aslan's true power.

Though, if Cthuhlu is outright powerful enough to kill God, then maybe he could scale if I read that correctly. But I'm iffy on everyone else without further details.
Upss I forgot to show you this... sorry is just a veryy important person to me died tonight, so Is abit hard to be concentrated here

According this Bio Lucifer's power surpass even God

An archangel who boasts a high fighting ability that is said to surpass even God. You may become a troublemaker due to lack of cooperation.

This is just Seraph Lucy.

Being a fallen angel boost her powers even more, and Uriel is equal to Lucy's FA form, so yeah.

Eschatology is more powerful than an angel and the Godzilla kaiju are equal to Uriel's most powerful form.

Oh, my condolences. And I can understand that.

If he surpasses God outright, then the scaling chains are fine.
Thanks buddy, I higly appreciate you good wishes.

Lucifer is a she in Monster Strike.

The form that suprasses God is just Seraph Lucy.

Being a fallen angel boost her powers even more, and Uriel is equal to Lucy's FA form, so yeah.

Eschatology is more powerful than an angel and the Godzilla kaiju are equal to Uriel's most powerful form.

If Medeus and Ion agree with this, it seems fine to me as well.

Also, my condolences for your loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back