• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, while Omni-Man has better ap and Durability, Monsoon can ignore durability with High-Frequency weapons and could probably move out of the way of his punches. I'm leaning towards Monsoon but I'm going to wait and see what other people think.

Omni Man is slightly faster and has a huge advantage in LS but Monsoon's IR should be able to counter that.

Omni Man is slightly faster and has a huge advantage in LS but Monsoon's IR should be able to counter that.
so, while Omni-Man has better ap and Durability, Monsoon can ignore durability with High-Frequency weapons and could probably move out of the way of his punches. I'm leaning towards Monsoon but I'm going to wait and see what other people think.
Have to vote for Monsoon. Like, as the post above stated, Omni-Man does have advantages, Monsoon's dura-ignoring weapons, wacky way of avoiding hits, IR, and the fact that Omni-Man has no idea of the potency of Monsoon's dura-ignoring weapons gives Monsoon an edge - that allows him to win the fight, in my eyes at least.

Would he really lead with evasion though? As far as i remember he only started using his evasion after Raiden dealt some strikes already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back