• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Battle of the animal themed character! Monkey.D.Luffy vs Atalanta is started now!!!

-This is punk hazard version of Luffy

-Base Atalanta is used

-Both in character

-place in Caesar laboratorium

-Win via K.O or death

WHO WOULD WIN!!

Luffycirc
Luffy

OR....

Archer of Red (Atalanta)
Nyanta

Luffy : 0

Atalanta : 0

FIGHT!!

Which Luffy we using? Oh wait nvm. Punk Hazard Luffy. I think this is a stomp, Luffy hits her once and she's getting splattered.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Which Luffy we using? Oh wait nvm. Punk Hazard Luffy. I think this is a stomp, Luffy hits her once and she's getting splattered.

I don't think this is stomp.Atalanta is more fragile and can avoid Luffy deangerous attack,and this is in character so Luffy will not splattered her.

And speed is equalized for fair.

Yeah the thing is she'd need to keep her distance but Luffy has Kenbunshoku to avoid her attacks. And she only has city level striking strength and durability meanwhile Luffy has mountain level everything. So Luffy one shots regardless. Maybe switch Luffy for Caesar Clow since that'd be more fair?

Caesar is more unfair IMO,he just use his poisonus gas and abosrbing the ocsigen to see Atalanta die in agony,and he's can tank all of her attack by transform into gas.

This is probably an unfair matchup. She has city level dura, only mountain level with one attack.

Honestly, a fate chara who is solidly mountain level might be better.

@Knight

Hmm,sounds a good idea,but i will override it because i have so much upcoming vs thread i create.

@Sins

What about Agrius Metamorphoses/boar Atalante? is she have a chance?

Back