• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My dude this is a fight. By default, this means the fighters' primary goal is beating the opponent. We don't just put them in the same room and wait and see, their mindset is automatically set to fight. Otherwise, 90% of the matches here wouldn't be fights.

Is this another abuse of Fourth Wall Breaking, or an actual ability to analyze an opponent's abilities? Having the game tell you a character's ability isn't enough for that, unless it's treated as an actual ability.

Yes, and? She can't exactly fight once possesed, and he posses people who openly curse him too.

Yes, its why you can know what to do when a new character joins the family or when you are changing their age/personality/looks

It's not just about possession. It's about how the only way for a permanent KO is specifically Morality Manipulation, and that the Player has far more practical ways of finishing her off.

I'm going to have to ask more than a "Yes", given that this isn't on The Player's profile and sounds like just gameplay mechanic to me.

Dude. There is a reson why sadism us a weakness on the wikia. If the character doesn't finish the enemy off because they like to play with them, they will still do that.

He can litiraly get equipment to speed the evolution of the specific ability he wants to increase.

And where do you get sadism in the player's "character"? Even then, sadism doesn't imply using morality manipulation to turn the opponent harmless.

Not sure how that's relevant. It also doesn't change the fact that it's not on his profile and thus not accepted yet.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
And where do you get sadism in the player's "character"? Even then, sadism doesn't imply using morality manipulation to turn the opponent harmless.
Not sure how that's relevant. It also doesn't change the fact that it's not on his profile and thus not accepted yet.
Its an exemple. Because much like sadism, his powers make him want to play with people instead of killing the,. And eveb then when they die they don't get physicly killed, they just get their soul ripped out and sealed.

There is a CRT going on.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Power Null only works by physically transforming the opponent into something else. Not something that's gonna work on Monika.
Not entirely true. Witches are physically the same as normal sims just with a ton of magic powers including time stop and the player can power null them.

I don't see why they wouldn't possess/mind control Monika first thing, & treat her like a new Sim to mess with. From what I've read, it's their in-character first choice of action. Unless someone wants to argue with me, I'm voting for The Player.

They may be willing to kill, but a new toy is a new toy, & a dead toy is less easy to play with, I'd assume; Even if they are willing to kill Monika to stop her, ways that keep her around but harmless seem in-character.

That said, I dunno them too well. Can anyone give me some sources/official statements on their personality & in-character actions?

Mental slavery does count as a wincon. They don't need to force death or complete insanity. It would make sense to me if they did the same thing as what happens to all the sims, but given that it's a player character, not sure how character works. Some people deliberately get their sims killed, others actually manage them.

The closest thing to an indication of the player's personality is Dominic Newlow hating him for toying with him and mind controlling him

The amount of universes you don't exist in matters very little. I personally don't exist in a near infinite amount of universes. I can still be killed like any other human. All that matters is weather or not one exists where they are fighting somebody.

Its that she can subsist off of not existing in 54 universes. If you cant make her exist a negative amount (I guess) in that many, she can still do things.

The point is that the player forced a non-existent into existing, as far as I know, that is enough to affect monika.

Ignoring the fact that she starts of existing. (despite my disagreements of it)

Isn't Player's mind hax a little wanked?

IIRC the reason why he/she can control the mind of sims is because they created them.

If this is the case, that's like giving Kurome Mind Manipulation for controlling corpses.

Correct me if I'm wrong, because I've only ever played sims 4, and seen clips of sim city.

No.

They can control beings they haven't created, a lot. Litiraly sharing a house with the Sim they control is enough to become his puppet, and its game mechanics that makes others impossible to control in-game

Hell, the above mentioned Dominic Newlow hates you for being able to do that, and he believes you affect the entire world.

In fact, newlow says that th player is the only being capable of doing things out of their own volution, while everyone else is forced to do routines.

Back