• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monika VS Chuck Norris

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would vote for Monika, but Chuck is Nigh-Omniscient so he may be able to figure a way to defeat her.

Mmmmm... gonna wait for further input.

His only way of beating her would be via his limited Conceptual Manip, but even then, he gets erased before he can do anything.

Pretty sure that Nonexistence doesn't protect you from Conceptual Manip.

However, I doubt that Chuck can just punch the concept of something nonexistent like that, given that he lacks the feats of doing so.

A nonexistent being has no concept to manipulate, unless its nonexistence itslef the concept being manipulated

A non-existent being can still have a concept of themselves. Erasing someone does not make them lose their concepts unless you have conceptual manipulation.

Even if you erase someone across time, it does not change the fact that the very idea of said person still exists. If you re-introduced said someone into existence, they would still be able to exist as their concept has not been touched.

I mean a fully nonexistent character can't... do anything. Even though she doesn't exist conventionally she has to exist in some capacity and thus would have a concept of herself. However, it wouldn't be a concept anything less than Platonic, since an Aristotelian concept requires the conventional existence of the object of the concept.

No. Kf you destroy someone on a 4D scale they never existed and never will exist, so unless the concept is 5D then its concept does not exist. To bring it back you need mid-godly regen, because it can never exist if erased on a 4D scale

Nonexistence in itself is a concept, and she still would probably be affected by it, its just not very good concept manip and Monika wouldn't give him the chance anyways.

Erasing someone on a 4-D scale just means you destroyed every single instance of that person over all of time. If you introduced said person again into the universe through outside means (Like a parallel universe or just regen), they'd still be able to exist. The concept was not destroyed.

Parralel universes are still whitin the range od 4D, and mid godly regen can bring you back from concept destruction as well

Concepts, as long as they are on a Platonic level, still exist even if the object has been utterly removed from existence.

Wokistan said:
Nonexistence in itself is a concept, and she still would probably be affected by it, its just not very good concept manip and Monika wouldn't give him the chance anyways.

Do i have to repeat what I already said? "nonexistent being has no concept to manipulate, unless its nonexistence itslef the concept being manipulated"

Others seem to disagree with you there. This isn't a very notable win for Monika either way though.

Mid-Godly cannot make you regenerate from conceptual destruction unless it has shown the ability to.

Also again, the object not existing anymore, even across time, does not destroy its concept.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Parralel universes are still whitin the range od 4D, and mid godly regen can bring you back from concept destruction as well
Base mid-godly cannot bring you back from conceptual erasure, actually. To Regen at all your concept needs to exist and unless you have conceptual manip you can't remake that.

Being conceptually erased means you're not only gone, but the very idea of "you" isn't something that exists anymore. In these terms, without that "idea of you" that you participate in, thus existing, you would still be gone.

The problem js that there are different leveles of conceptual erasure,.

The least powerdul versions can be regenerated with mid, but the stronger ones need high by virtue of them erasing your nonexistence

That definition for high godly got dropped a while ago, now its just regenning from being deleted along with your entire reality.

Nonexistence erasure isn't really a thing many people do, which is why that definition got dropped. It probably can though. I can't think of anyone who's below 1A without strong power null who can just outright beat high godly, though some characters can circumvent it.

Wokistan said:
Nonexistence erasure isn't really a thing many people do, which is why that definition got dropped. It probably can though. I can't think of anyone who's below 1A without strong power null who can just outright beat high godly, though some characters can circumvent it.
Let me refresh your memory

DMB 1 said:
Wokistan said:
Let me refresh your memory
"Can erase the concept of being a decent father"

Considering that Chuck Norris is so terrifying space moves just to not be on the same planet as him, I really doubt she's going to be able to type out the command to delete as she faces such a being.

Also, even if that works, assuming huck kills her, her nonexisting form comes back, and Chuck hasn't shown to affect nonexisting beings with his fear manipulation.

The main problem is that Chuck doesn't really have a "fear aura", it's just that everyone knows how strong he is and try to not mess with him as much as they can. Against someone who can actually put up a fight, I doubt his opponent would automatically start fearing him.

DMUA said:
Considering that Chuck Norris is so terrifying space moves just to not be on the same planet as him, I really doubt she's going to be able to type out the command to delete as she faces such a being.
>Implying that Monika gives a crap about what Chuck does to space.

Yeah, no.

Space doesn't even have a mind to comprehend strength like that. But despite that it warps out of fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back