• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

monika fights maturin, but stronger

Plot manipulation is not capable of being given tiers, only dimensional scales, and monika resists 4d plot manipulation

Bowser gets plot haxxed. He has no resistance and Monika's is thought based and very in character.

She takes this low-diff.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
what? its messed up to put up characters against characters they can win against?
just for the sake of "hey i know this is a stomp but just to be an ass im gonna get a cheap victory" at least make it somewhat debatable

.... then tell me a better much up.

and it isnt a stomp, as monika could very well bfr herself

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Plot manipulation is not capable of being given tiers, only dimensional scales, and monika resists 4d plot manipulation
Manipulating the "plot" (Which isn't really that different from manipulating fate, probability, or changing space-time so that things go the way you want) of a dozen of universes compared to countless/infinite isn't the same scale at all.

It isn't a "can't judge a scale as long as the dimensional level is the same" kind of hax, like time stop.

That said Bowser doesn't really have a way to win here.

but it is, after all, simons probability manipulation was counted as effective against frisk , despite frisk being infinitly stronger then him.

it is a ignore tier as long as same dimensional thing, because if i probabilty manipulate a tier 8 or a tier 4, the effects dont change.

Frisk is 2-B. And he is a 3-D being with 4-D power.

Yeah, which is completely different from affecting multiple universes.

If you manipulate the probability of tier 8 or tier 4 character you are still affecting the probability of a single universe at best.

Forcing a single universe to do things your way and doing the same with multiple universes is different.

Which doesn't make him 4-D anyway.

That's not what I said though. I said that manipulating the "plot" of countless universes > manipulating the plot of a few dozens universes.

Not that affecting a 2-B with plot manip is automatically > affecting a 2-C

what? frisk is 4d, and simon still could hurt them

but that is simply range, not power, and bowser is withing her range

his 2b form has no plot manipulation

Frisk is 3-D but empowered by a 4-D thing.

It's not just range. 2-B range is affecting a single universe from a multiverse away. 2-B scale is affecting all the countless universes.

I'm not talking about this match in particular, i'm explaining the "you can't judge scale of plot manipulation excluding dimensionality" being wrong.

no, frisks soul is plain out 4d. they are 3d only while before fighting asriel. (the soul is the culmination of someones very being, and frisks soul was above time )

no, 2b is affecting more then a thousent universes, and again, with him being in range, your argument boils down to his thousents of times stronge, so she cant affect him

I don't think that you are getting what i'm saying.

You said:

"Plot manipulation is not capable of being given tiers, only dimensional scales"

What I said is "that's wrong" and explained why. Because it has a scale, and it can be quantified.

Never once I said that Bowser resists, heck I said that he gets stomped.

monikas plot manipulation, a power is not consistent in multiple verses

andmonika could very well bfr herself

you cant say how a power works, momikas does ignore tier, however, to claim that an ability works the same or has rules for all verses is nonsensical.

and monika does kill herself in endgame

Except that it's literally how it works? You know what's nonsensical? Treating plot manipulation as that unbeatable hax that beats literally everything except other plot manipulation or resistance to it.

She ignores the tier because that's how hax works. She doesn't magically ignore the fact that her hax has a scale.

Take a hypothetical guy who can manipulate the plot of countless universes and has resistance on the same scale.

Said guy thinks and plot hax Monika into oblivion. Because that's how scale works, and how hax works, and how resistances work.

So Bowser's chances literally rely on Monika killing herself?

no, what are you talking about? every fiction has its own interprtation, didnt say it unbeatable, ever. in this case it beats peapole whitout resictence, that arent higer d or that cant speedbltiz.

yes, and the scale is 4d

that hypoteical guy either has whitout resictence to it, or will be affected just the same, just for the same reason as being able to manipulate soul doesent give resictence

the fact that he can plot manipulate monika is also true, but how does that come in here?

yes, and you wouldent belive it, but many times a characters , well, character affects how much a stomp a fight is, if not, anyone with good haxthat doesent use it wouldent be put into maches

Except that again, it's literally just fate/probability manipulation, but in a meta way, the way Monika uses it. It's "things go this way because I force them to go this way".

The scale isn't 4-D. 4-D is just the dimensionality. The scale is 54 universes.

The point was that the scale is a thing as well.

Being unable to win unless the opponent purposefully throws the fight is a textbook stomp.

@Blue

It depends from the kind of acausality. If it's a thing like Slaanesh giving the middle finger to the thing controlling its fate, yes.

@Ricsi

The player itself? The one that lives outside the game? She never affected it. She only affected its interactions with the game itself

fair nuff, she did affect sayori, who was also destroying the script, though alaanesh kind of accasualití should no sell it

but again, monika commits suicied pretty frequently, and what and how a character uses theire powers is pretty important for a thread to be or not to be a stomp

Back