• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monika Drevis vs Grand Priest

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't seem able at all to counter Non-Corporeality. The rest of her hax simply covers the AP gap.

I don't see her having the hax to take out Daishinkan with that big of an AP gap, and they are both pretty evenly in Hax anyways. The only problem should be her being Non-Corporeal, and maybe being able to BFR him? Been a really long time since I've watched Mad Father.

I'd probably go for her if Daishinkan has no way of harming her.

He is a mysterious character in itself with billions of years of experience.Hardly anyone with human intelligence can win

Can't the Grand Priest BFR her anyway? The manga has shown him with a staff and he is an angel, anyway. Not only that, but he seems to be able to nullify powers. While yes, we do not know the limits of that ability, we have to take it into account that he's one of the five strongest beings in the multiverse, four of which should be extremely skilled and then there's Zen'o (who is powerful, but lacking in any real fighting abilities).

As it stands he has the exact same powers and stats as Whis but his AP is higher to an unknown and thus unusable extent.

Just use Whis, at least he has feats and has done combat.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
She can just portal creation her way back to Grand Priest.
We're not exactly sure how does the dimension the angels have inside the staff works, it's sort of implied that as long as the staff stays within the dimension, you're kind of locked in there.

Daishinkan is a character that exists for billions of years and has the knowledge of the 12 universes and monika is like average joe in terms of intelligence.he is also far stronger than the characters who easily defeat the gods of destruction and gods of destruction are universal.

Gargoyle One said:
And Monika Drefis is Universal.
What's your point?
Well danshinkan is WAY stronger than goku who shake macroverse(afterlife,mortal universe and kaioshin realm)So i don t think that universe level charachter(Which is not big sa DB macroverse) is big deal for him.

Ya talking about Fusion Reborn? That's noncanon to Super so priest doesn't scale and even then it's only a galaxy feat, calced at tier 4-3.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Ya talking about Fusion Reborn?
That's noncanon to Super so priest doesn't scale and even then it's only a galaxy feat, calced at tier 4-3.
No goku in fight with beerus create shock way that go from mortal universe(WHICH IS BIG AS REAL LIFE UNIVERSE)+kaioshin real(which is other dimension from universe)+afterlife and still grand priest is WAY stronger.

Lord ozunu said:
Well danshinkan is WAY stronger than goku who shake macroverse(afterlife,mortal universe and kaioshin realm)So i don t think that universe level charachter(Which is not big sa DB macroverse) is big deal for him.
From the Discussion Rules: Do not discuss about Fusion Reborn Super Saiyan 3 Goku shaking the afterlife, Janemba reality warping and Anime Buuha Vice Shout as they were discussed and dubunked countless times.

Dark649 said:
Lord ozunu said:
From the Discussion Rules: Do not discuss about Fusion Reborn Super Saiyan 3 Goku shaking the afterlife, Janemba reality warping and Anime Buuha Vice Shout as they were discussed and dubunked countless times.
Well i didnt i talk abouth this
Beerus destroy

Despite the range, they were going to turn the universe into a void [3-A feat], but space-time would have remained and was not implied to be affected, so no Low 2-C. Same for High 3-A because U7 is not infinite in size and length.

Yup, he shoud be also superior to Low 2-C Infinite Zamasu, but he has currently no feats or statements to prove it, i hope they will soon arrive.

That's Goku being really cocky and is really inconsistent with his tier, not to mention that has nothing to do with Grand Priest.

I mean the GP is the strogest character barring zamasu. and Zeno

I also never said he was stronger,

The Everlasting said:
For real, where do people get the "Grand Priest is stronger than Infinite Zamasu" thing from?
He is top five in the db multiverse, through the truth it is that is not still stated where Infinite Zamasu is the scale of Super.

Still this show that db universe is bigger than monika universe because in universe 7 there are mortal universe(WHICH IS BIG AS REAL LIFE UNIVERSE)+kaioshin real(which is other dimension from universe)+afterlife AND I DONT TALK ABOUTH Fusion Reborn so stop with that.So because of that Grand priest is stronger.
Beerus destroy

Lord ozunu said:
Still this show that db universe is bigger than monika universe because in universe 7 there are mortal universe(WHICH IS BIG AS REAL LIFE UNIVERSE)+kaioshin real(which is other dimension from universe)+afterlife AND I DONT TALK ABOUTH Fusion Reborn so stop with that.So because of that Grand priest is stronger.

Well yea by NASA there is 200,000,000,000 or even more galaxy in universe so if mortal universe in dragon ball is that big that make goku and beerus alone way stronger than real life universe buster.And danshinkan is way stronger then him so he wold won this.

Beerus destroy

ok he's so strong that can he hit something that is non-coporeal????? Ah...when does strength negate non-coporeal?

I like how people discus this.

"Grand priest has greater AP so he can hit a non-corporeal being"

Only dragon ball fans...

Also, about Infinte Zamasu... Can he even attack in that form?

You know right now Grand Priest should not be used in versus battles..seriously there are little information about his combat capability and he may show new ability like hakai or something that can turn the tide...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back