• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monica's Gang/Turma da mônica GD

I have the physical version of this story where he goes back in time. I took some pictures of the pages.

Scan 1 https://imgur.com/gallery/qHIPlFL
Scan 2 https://imgur.com/gallery/fPHGN7f Scan 3 https://imgur.com/gallery/RiNHWmn
This is enough, thanks

Responding to the cosmology blog, the Turma da Mônica Generation 12 multiverse is missing. Regarding the Astronaut's scan, I have the physical story at home in an almanac. In the third series editions of TMJ, you can find hacks for Dona Morte and other characters. Even Seu Antenor, Cascão's father, has extrasensory perception. Ângelo explains that both Cebola and Seu Antenor experienced a post-death moment. Ângelo (Anjinho) also has immortality negation. Additionally, there are some interesting things like the Spark. The Spark is a kind of power that allows wizards and witches to use magic. There's also the dimension of Primordial Chaos and Primordial Chaos itself."
I don´t care enough to Turma da Mônica Jovem to talk about the profiles

I never read Gen 12, although i might take a look at it when i have free time

link I sent with the stories also includes stories of Chico Bento Moço. It might be possible to upgrade the cosmology to 1-C if we consider that the writers are 6D/7D, and VSBattle classifies 6D characters as 1-C. If Turma da Mônica has R>F, the cosmology would be 1-A because, for some reason, VSBattle classifies verses with R>F as 1-A.
The Writers aren´t extradimensional and/or qualifies for such a rating under our system

The reason R>F is 1-A is due to a relation of it being an Onthological difference, but TDM doesn´t qualifies due to the characters constantly interacting with it, this was already discussed btw

Não tem o que é preciso para R>F
You forgot the cinematic universe; it might have R>F, but I can't guarantee anything.
Já chega, obrigado

Não me importo o suficiente com a Turma da Mônica Jovem para falar dos perfis

Eu nunca li Gen 12, embora eu possa dar uma olhada quando tiver tempo livre

Os escritores não são extradimensionais e/ou se qualificam para tal classificação em nosso sistema

A razão pela qual R>F é 1-A é devido a uma relação de ser uma diferença ontológica, mas TDM não se qualifica devido aos personagens constantemente interagindo com ele, isso já foi discutido, a propósito

Last edited:
I forgot to include the scans, but here they are

Dimensional Barrier Manipulation(Without Dona Morte,the barrier between the After Life And the Physical World would be broken )
Cellular Manipulation(Dona Morte can injure, kill and manipulate bacteria and cells)
Duplication(Dona Morte like the Ceifeiras, can duplicate herself)
Illusion Creation(She created illusions when Witch Viviane confronted her)
Portal creation(She created portals to take Ângelo and the fallen angels to the Silver City )
Possible immunity to Empathic Manipulation(She should scale to the angels, who, with their halos, become immune to the Devil's Empathic Manipulation thats makes commit evil actions)
Pseudo-Omniscience( The mind of Dona Morte knows everything in general. Dona Morte knows how every living being will die. Dona Morte is familiar with every living being and knows their life story. Additionality, with her Book of Destiny, she knows every detail about every living being, including not only humans but supernatural beings like angels)
Pseudo-Omnipresence( She will always be present where something or someone is dying. She is the one everyone will meet someday, without exception. She exists simultaneously in all infinite parallel dimensions. She tends to apper just saying the word "Death" or calling her name Dona Morte)

oh yeah since Dona Morte is the same accross all alternate realities...

Yes, it would be good if someone could review the stories of this third series to look for Dona Morte's hacks since sometimes I might have missed some. I even provided a link. The editions are the 4th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, and 25th editions.

Back