• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki vs Doctor Doom

From what I can see, Momoshiki's best weapon against Doom is Chakra Edible Creation; pretty much everything else Doom has an answer for. He can block all of his attacks with his forcefields, absorb anything he throws at him, and render the Byakugan useless thanks to his armor's shielding against observation.

Meanwhile, Momoshiki doesn't have the same options to deal with Doom, who can easily drain all of his power even without the Cosmic Power Siphon Harness, absorb him after turning him into energy, summon hordes of Planet level demons, and BFR him. He has the advantages in both versatility and intelligence.

I also don't remember Momoshiki ever using the chakra fruit technique that much while in combat. He did it once against Kinshiki, but he preferably uses the materialized weapons and the rinnegan to slam rocks at his opponents and making a giant golem. None of these would really help out against Doom.

Kaguya would be a better match than Momo since she at least has more to use from.

He didn't lose any powers, I just moved the descriptions to a blog so that his powers and abilities section is actually readable.

Dooms Base 5-B form has the Hax to beat Momo as easily as you're all making it out to be? I mean, any energy attack Doom sends at Momo will be getting absorbed and returned at greater power (Maybe). I don't see Doom winning as easily as you guys are making it out to be, though i could be wrong as I don't know which forms do what.

But forsure this is Base Doom (His First Key).

Promestein said:
From what I can see, Momoshiki's best weapon against Doom is Chakra Edible Creation; pretty much everything else Doom has an answer for. He can block all of his attacks with his forcefields, absorb anything he throws at him, and render the Byakugan useless thanks to his armor's shielding against observation.
Meanwhile, Momoshiki doesn't have the same options to deal with Doom, who can easily drain all of his power even without the Cosmic Power Siphon Harness, absorb him after turning him into energy, summon hordes of Planet level demons, and BFR him. He has the advantages in both versatility and intelligence.
How does Doom drain power? Can he remotely turn someone to Energy? The hordes are listed for another Key, not base, no? And Momoshiki has interdimensional travel.

I'm not sure about Versatility also. Does Doom have a response to Shadow Binding and Momoshiki's absorbtion? Remember, any ability Momo absorbs, he retains, and Doom's Barrier can be absorbed.

Back