• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Karas
Except the part that you keep cropping out has sasuke literally say they're referring to Kara, which is further stated multiple times in the pages before.

TataHakai said:
Karas
Except the part that you keep cropping out has sasuke literally say they're referring to Kara, which is further stated multiple times in the pages before.
Now you telling me kaguya was buildin the white zetsu army for Kara???

hmmm okay it is possible those kara members do have some connection to the otsutsuki clan

bruh aint nothing there talking about no freaking zetsu army, show the rest of the scans cause i read that chapter, right in that chapter THe HOrse had crashed and BOruto had defeated Shojoji and Sasuke got information out of him about Kara

we even see where sasuske says organization. YOu have wasted our time

he zetsu's were only made because it would be a waste to just throw away the bodies...

Other than that, tehy only needed to be fodder

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/3/38/Dfdfg.png/revision/latest?cb=20180710145443'][IMG alt="Dfdfg said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/3/38/Dfdfg.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180710145443[/IMG][/URL]
AstralKing7"]
bruh aint nothing there talking about no freaking zetsu army, show the rest of the scans cause i read that chapter, right in that chapter THe HOrse had crashed and BOruto had defeated Shojoji and Sasuke got information out of him about Kara
we even see where sasuske says organization. YOu have wasted our time
Yeah shikamaru litteraly says Kara has connection to the Otsutsuki clan/

could not Kaguya preparing for Kara as well?

Oi! cut the foolishness right now! this is meant to be a civil conversation plz act like it

@Jane

I can understand what u r trying to say but like everyone said plz just make a CRT for it cause we can't keep derailing. If u can't understand then we would be force to report u

If this star released radiation that reached and destroyed the Earth's suface from over 149.6 million km away, the original energy is many orders of magnitude beyond tier 5 since energy lowers the farther it travels.

Boom. Inverse square law.

Yeah no.
There was no sign of curvature. There was no atmosphere. The upper part of the planets was filled with countless space rubles. Ergo, the earth was destroyed, or busted, whichever.

Yes which would be like High 6-A, if the planet had been busted it wouldn't be together it would be floating in hundreds of pieces in outer space, that's literally what it means to "bust" a planet and that's our baseline for 5-B
"That's the point am trying to make. The earth was destroyed after the sun exploded"

And how would this move him to 4-C or even 5-A? I'm not disagreeing with you that the earth was surface wiped by the radiation released by the exploding sun, there's just no feat here to calc since the exploding sun is just likely a Star going Supernova.

Except when something it busted, it doesn't necessarily mean it has been broken apart totally.

I used the term to suggest the planet had been split apart, which is part of the consequences of a supernova.

A supernova wouldn't completely destroy the earth, but destroy the atmosphere, and destroy part of the planet. I supported this with a link earlier.

Momoshiki destroyed the star by triggering it's supernova. He could do to this by outright disrupting its gravitational equilibrium state with an attack. And the fact he was going to do it again makes the feat true.

Kepekley23 said:
If this star released radiation that reached and destroyed the Earth's suface from over 149.6 million km away, the original energy is many orders of magnitude beyond tier 5 since energy lowers the farther it travels.
Boom. Inverse square law.
I mean again are you factoring in the closness of the star's surface? Because we know from the anime that the expanse of the star made it much close to the planet:

https://imgur.com/429MCoa

BlackeJan said:
Oi! cut the foolishness right now! this is meant to be a civil conversation plz act like it
@Jane

I can understand what u r trying to say but like everyone said plz just make a CRT for it cause we can't keep derailing. If u can't understand then we would be force to report u
Okay then upgrade momoshikli to star level if you think that he is stronger than Kaguya.

Because Momoshiki is 5B while Kaguya is 5B and 5A with one attack.

If Momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya he should be 5A or higher

That logic is soooo flawed. He can absorb 5-A attacks, sure, but we don't assume he can make them with normal attacks

kaguya strongest attacks takes a little prep. In a fight Momoshiki would most likely stump her and absorb her chakra cause she spams chakra attacks and thats it

Golden Void said:
No star is within space's walking distance of a planet
I am unsure about what your point here is? We are talking about the distance of the star to the planet I want to know how much the result Kep got would change since the expanse of the star made it much closer to the planet.

Rocker1189 said:
I am unsure about what your point here is? We are talking about the distance of the star to the planet I want to know how much the result Kep got would change since the expanse of the star made it much closer to the planet.
If you're saying the star is the big thing on the right, that wouldn't make sense

Rocker1189 said:
Golden Void said:
If you're saying the star is the big thing on the right, that wouldn't make sense
That is exactly what I am saying and why would it not make sense.
Because the surface of the planet they're sitting on would be hot lava, or at least utterly uninhabitable, for starters.

Kepekley23 said:
Not bothering with this. A huge outlier either way since the energy required to vaporize the atmosphere and the oceans from 149,600,000km (Earth Sun radius) away is likely around the High 4-C range.
Here comes the inexorable outlier claim. ...only used when there's no other argument.

The fact Momoshiki was going to cause the destruction of a star in the movie novel posit it was no outlier. And no, Sasuke wasn't referring to the planet, but the Star. I already addressed this.

Furthermore, Momoshiki is much stronger than Kaguya who's ETSB was calc at Large planet level. Mind you, it was an attack powered by billions of people, of which Momoshiki ignored for the Tail-Beasts and Naruto. This implies Momoshiki thought of people of earth as insignificant, despite their chakra yielded to Large planet level of energy. Momoshiki's move to ignore them means he's much further than their combined output, meaning he's above Large planet level. Inconsequential yes, but this make the notion of him being star level reasonable

It should be noted this doesn't mean Naruto's chakra is an equivalent of large planet level, since chakra fruit formed from Naruto apparently only gives perpetual youth, and longevity. Also, a chakra fruits yields more energy than the source it was formed from.

Well for one that "star" looks extremely cloudy and stormy, and it looks even closer than the distance between Mercury and the Sun. Mercury, having a close to 1000 degree temperature (429 celsius) during the day, and Naruto's lava rasenshuriken set one of the god trees on fire, and fire ranges from 400 to 700+ degrees celsius.

There's no way. The other crazy thing is the star and what looks like Jupiter being in the same picture.

Devoyant said:
Kepekley23 said:
Not bothering with this. A huge outlier either way since the energy required to vaporize the atmosphere and the oceans from 149,600,000km (Earth Sun radius) away is likely around the High 4-C range.
Here comes the inexorable outlier claim.
...only used when there's no other argument.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Outlier "An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power."

Naruto and Sasuke: 5-B

Kaguya: 5-B, 5-A with ETSB

...and then Momoshiki is suddenly high 4-C before fusing with Kinshiki, a difference of many hundreds, yet can't even defeat two mid-to-high 5-Bs with an 8-B as their back-up after fusing with Kinshiki?

Yeah, this reeks of an outlier.

tbh we dont know how strong adult naruto and sasuke are but i agree the fact that we dont clearly know the distance of the sun in the LN means we should wait. If it just so happens naruto and sasuke get a star level feat later down the line then Momo and Kaguya would automatically scale and lets not forget Momo scales to kaguya so if he did get upgraded off this thread Kaguya would scale as well but he isnt getting upgraded

what about radiation manipulation, he obviously should be resistant since that is the same planet that had its surface hit by the sun

By the way, why do people keep on referencing the radiation?

The radiation was a byproduct of destroying the star. Momoshiki was not responsible for that. For goodness sake, he cannot manipulate radiation.

Also the novel was specific about the radiation. It was a synchrotron radiation which has no destructive properties. A synchrotron radiation is emitted after a star is exploded. It is similarly emitted from a nebula or a Black-hole, but the sun was no nebula or a Black-hole.

The fact part of the planet was destroyed is due to the shockwave released from supernova. I cited this earlier. At this point, I reckon people on this site cherry-pick on whatever suits their point, while blatantly ignoring the rest.

...if he isnt responsible for the radiation then you do realize he isnt responsible for the sun getting destroyed right lmao

Devoyant said:
By the way, why do people keep on referencing the radiation?
The radiation was a byproduct of destroying the star. Momoshiki was not responsible for that. For goodness sake, he cannot manipulate radiation.
This. Also literally every character capable of space flight would have resistance to radiation manipulation.

TataHakai said:
High 4-C for Base Momo is without a doubt an outlier in comparison to other feats in the series.
how is momoshiki 4-C outlier?

you jus said to me that momoshiki is stronger than Kaguya and kaguya strongest attack is 5-A

and if Momoshiki is stronger he should be higher than 5-A which 4-C makes sense

Korudo Daio said:
Devoyant said:
Kepekley23 said:
Here comes the inexorable outlier claim.
...only used when there's no other argument.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Outlier"An Outlier is an event or incident that is considered to be completely and irreconcilably inconsistent with a character, entity, group, or series' normal displayed level of power."
Naruto and Sasuke: 5-B

Kaguya: 5-B, 5-A with ETSB

...and then Momoshiki is suddenly high 4-C before fusing with Kinshiki, a difference of many hundreds, yet can't even defeat two mid-to-high 5-Bs with an 8-B as their back-up after fusing with Kinshiki?

Yeah, this reeks of an outlier.
I'm assuming you didn't read the original post of this thread, because if you do, you'd know Momoshiki had no offensive power when he fought the Kages, Naruto and Sasuke.

He was using just Taijutsu. Even then he easily one-shotted the Kages with it when he fused with Momoshiki. When he absorbed Katasuke barrage of attacks, he easily subdued Naruto, and kicked Sasuke.

He was only killed because he dropped his guard. Read the original post. That, and due to PIS.

I agree with Devoyant. Momoshiki clearly does not normally have any offensive attacks. And was literally unhurt during his whole fight with them all. Up until the last rasengan.

TataHakai said:
High 4-C for Base Momo is without a doubt an outlier in comparison to other feats in the series.
He was lot stronger than the characters of the series, both past and present.

Dark649 said:
Momoshiki dropping his guard should not make him far weaker than normally.
No one said he dropped his guard. But he has no offensive attacks without people using ninjutsu on him first.

Rocker1189 said:
Dark649 said:
Momoshiki dropping his guard should not make him far weaker than normally.
No one said he dropped his guard. But he has no offensive attacks without people using ninjutsu on him first.
Okay. Then how did he destroy the star if that's true?

Korudo Daio said:
Maybe someone else in said paralell dimension attacked him? He can amplify any attacks to be much stronger than what he absorbed.

Rocker1189 said:
Korudo Daio said:
Maybe someone else in said paralell dimension attacked him? He can amplify any attacks to be much stronger than what he absorbed.
According to his profile, he can fire off absorbed attacks with double the power, specifically. Ergo, wouldn't it also be an outlier based on the fact that we have no idea what powers the people of the dead planet were, and the attack potency of the feat may not be his own, exactly?

Korudo Daio said:
According to his profile, he can fire off absorbed attacks with double the power, specifically. Ergo, wouldn't it also be an outlier based on the fact that we have no idea what powers the people of the dead planet were, and the attack potency of the feat may not be his own, exactly?
Double power is a low ball. I dont remebr who said so but it has been stated as several times the power. The attack potency of the feat has to be his own if not he would not be able to replicate it.

Example in the anime Boruto fired a lightning shot at him he absorbed it and turned it into a disaster level attack certainly not only double the power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back