• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki Upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
...if he isnt responsible for the radiation then you do realize he isnt responsible for the sun getting destroyed right lmao
Lmaowut? How does not being directly responsible for the radiation means he didn't destroy the star..? That's like saying the secondary products from a chemical reaction is because of the chemist doing. He destroyed the star alright. The radiation came as a byproduct.

This isn't an outlier. Remember how there were stars in Kaguya's dimensions but she wasn't upgraded to 4-C because everyone said it was an outlier? Well this just makes it clear that star level Naruto top tiers isn't an outlier. Kaguya has shown star level feats and now Momoshiki too. This ain't an outlier.

>Outlier

Kaguya created several dimensions, some of which harbored stars and moons.

Kaguya was going to destroy said dimension.

Kaguya's ETSB was calc at Large planet level, which is the next thing to star level (tier wise of course, not including the massive gap in energy between them).

Momoshiki was going to destroy a star in the Boruto novelization of the movie.

Momoshiki is superior to Kaguya.

Momoshiki ignored the fact there are billions of people on NV with chakra because their yield which is Large planet level doesn't entice him. Ergo, Momoshiki >>>>> Large planet level.

.________.

Dark649 said:
Momoshiki dropping his guard should not make him far weaker than normally.
Goku who has universal durability has a durability of human when he drops his guard.

Madara who's durability was enough to absorb Guy's attack had his chest opened by ******* Zetsu when he dropped his guard.

Kaguya was blitzed by Kakashi when she dropped her guard. Kakashi even injured her which should be normally impossible.

Naruto got perforated by sword. This is the same guy that tanked a piercing beam which splitted the Moon, and was impervious to Kusanagi noted to be able to pierce through anything.

By the way, pardon my vocabulary mistakes earlier. I was on mobile.

That being said, there's absolutely nothing tangible that posit this feat was an outlier. Kaguya's creation, Momoshiki's later intention to destroy a star, and his inconsideration of the chakra of billions of people on NV suggest the star feat was no outlier.

In the same vein, he had no offensive attacks against the Kages as earlier stated, which is why he absorb Kishinki. Kishinki has a moderate Taijutsu, and Kenjutsu ability which manifested on him after he absorbed him. With this, he one-shotted the Kages. But he still didn't have a genuine offensive attack until he absorbed Katasuke barrage of attacks. Following this, he was able to casually subdue Naruto, and one-hit Sasuke. This defeat was in large part, due to PIS, and because he dropped his guard.

Amongst other reasons, Momoshiki was a terrible fighter. He lacked rudimentary skills concerning battling, and could have been out witted by literally anyone who's a competent ninja. He depended solely on his ability to absorb attack. His inability to combat perhaps extended to his ability to control chakra. A character's physical stats on Narutoverse mostly hinges on their chakra reserves, and the ability to control it. For example, Naruto can liberate out power punches because he apply chakra to augment the strength of his punches. Momoshiki logically couldn't do this, which explains why his punches didn't correlate with his destructive capabilities. All in all, Momoshiki's physical stats was in far cry of his destructive capability.

Thus, destructive capability should solely be assigned to star level. I purposed his durability, and attack potency (mostly in reference to his physical stats) should be below star level—assuming this is accepted.

Tbh.there is really no evidence or rather strong enough evidence that he destroyed that star,way too many variables.how? Why? when? How long it took?

did he harvest the chakra and then destroys the star,just for kicks.. or did he destroy the star before harvesting chakra.if everybody was executed by solar incineration, what the hell chakra was he harvesting.

I think the star may have been referring to the planet..planet are sometimes misinterpreted as stars "quite simply destroyed that star,and EVERYONE THAT LIVED THERE"

you can't live on top a literal star.

Add on to that,his attacks don't scale to star level at all.. Argument could be made that barely high 5-B kaguya is way way stronger and get this smarter... I mean,kaguya took the living breath out of kakashi and sakura and then we have Katasuke standing up to momoshiki.

There is also a chance that momoshiki may have used an otsusuki ninja?juju? tool to detonate the star,like that time stop urarashiki used...like I said its just variables and assumptions at this point.

1. Not true

2. Madara got his body opened up by Guy and "almost died", BZ has possession hax

3. Kaguya has no resistance to kamui plus he had a double MS

4. Then obviously Kusanagi can't cut through everything, and he was cut through Shin's hax, though kunai hurt everyone in the series

So am not like sensei level on here,so forgive my ignorance,but what is the basis of something being Canon?

If the chunnin exams dont get accepted,then a lot of things won't get accepted in the future. .it's only going to get worse cuz the anime is seemingly going to adapt all materials not just the manga.this is really sad considering the boruto anime is not on the Same boat with naruto useless fillers and actually has continuity.

Boruto doesnt have fillers and it wont start until after this arc if anything doesnt get referenced in the manga. The anime has adapted anything but the manga arc a little with the transformation they used for Momoshiki and the fight scenes. Everything else before the Chunin exams is canon because it happened in thier childhood which we dont see in the manga

So what im getting from these episodes is that momoshiki has a base stat total below legendaries and possibly pseudo legendaries, has a 4x weakness to fighting type moves, but has a special type of wonder guard that negates pretty much anything that isnt a fighting type move, and his special attack and speed base stat is above 150, which still allows him to retain a spot in top tier Ubers.

Only after momoshiki fuses and uses his momoshikium Z to Otsutsuki Burst, he then gains stats surpassing legendaries, loses his fighting type weakness and gets banned to Anything Goes...

Iwasbored

Ïm not. Its basically what momoshiki has displayed in abilities so far I just wrote it in what i concider an intertaning way.

Not more than 10 comments above did someone talk about momoshikis lack of phisycal prowess

Zzsax said:
Tbh.there is really no evidence or rather strong enough evidence that he destroyed that star,way too many variables.how? Why? when? How long it took?
did he harvest the chakra and then destroys the star,just for kicks.. or did he destroy the star before harvesting chakra.if everybody was executed by solar incineration, what the hell chakra was he harvesting.

I think the star may have been referring to the planet..planet are sometimes misinterpreted as stars "quite simply destroyed that star,and EVERYONE THAT LIVED THERE"

you can't live on top a literal star.

Add on to that,his attacks don't scale to star level at all.. Argument could be made that barely high 5-B kaguya is way way stronger and get this smarter... I mean,kaguya took the living breath out of kakashi and sakura and then we have Katasuke standing up to momoshiki.

There is also a chance that momoshiki may have used an otsusuki ninja?juju? tool to detonate the star,like that time stop urarashiki used...like I said its just variables and assumptions at this point.
He destroyed the star after he had harvested the chakra of Earth's inhabitants. Why? Because he'd need his victims to be alive before he consumes their chakra. Subsequently, he uses their chakra to form god-trees with the victims becoming expendable.

The anime depicted a dying star, which implies he destroyed the star recently.

"I think the star may have been referring to the planet.."

The statement is referring to the inhabitants of the planets around the star, thus the statement was being comprehensive. Another to way to look at this is to consider the sentence; a star houses planets. A star is said to house planets because there are planets revolving around it, and using the star as a sustainance. So if a star is a home to planets, the inhabitants of that planet are essentially living on stars. Moreover, the statement couldn't have been referring to a planet, since it was more of a confirmation.

Golden Void said:
1. Not true
2. Madara got his body opened up by Guy and "almost died", BZ has possession hax

3. Kaguya has no resistance to kamui plus he had a double MS

4. Then obviously Kusanagi can't cut through everything, and he was cut through Shin's hax, though kunai hurt everyone in the series
1. Yes true. He got gazed by a bullet, and was one-shotted by Sorbet's laser.

2. I'm well aware. I'm talking about the fact his body absorbed most of the force, which is why only part of his body was destroyed. BZ simply move his hand through him, and created a hole on his chest. That's stupid.

3. Kakashi's attack that no Kamui properties. He blitzed her, and slashed her arm.

4. Shin only remotely controlled his weapon to move towards Naruto. It went through by its own momentum, which again is stupid seeing as Naruto has tanked several piercing attacks in the past. I mean, he tanked Sasuke's Chidori on the face.

Kakashi used Kamui Raikiri on Kaguya, that's why she was hurt. Also he didn't catch her off guard....she and BZ were literally staring at him

Kamui Raikiri is, like the Kamui Shuriken, an attack that literally turns his Raikiri into an attack that doesn't damage you by conventional means; rather, anything the attack touches gets sucked into the Kamui dimension. If Kakashi injured Kaguya with that, it's directly because of its Kamui properties, or else it wouldn't have been black and called "Kamui Raikiri". >_>

lol talk about outlier some one said kaguya ETSB = 3-A if we consider that was about to destroy all six dimension so outlier kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> outlier fused momo

sauke said he only greater threat then kaguya=/=stronger then kaguya

@Omimi

Well....ETSB would destroy and re-create kaguyas dimensions which are stated to be their own space-time...so....ETSB=Low 2-C Reality Warping...lol

@Omimi

Sasuke stated Momoshiki and Kishinki were the pursuers she was afraid of. I don't know why people view Kaguya as some sort of impregnable being.

Kakashi blitzed her, Naruto blitzed her and torn her harm off, Naruto even momentarily engaged her in a chakra fist battle. Also, Naruto was able to overwhelm her with her clones, and punch her to an icy rock. Sakura's punch was able to make her lopsided. Bottomline, Kaguya wasn't an all powerful being. The only reason why it was difficult for Naruto and Sasuke to defeat her was because she was an immortal. Other than that, her durability wasn't impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back