• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Momoshiki Otsutsuki vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should... (Snicker) revisit some old calcs with what Super has shown us. Characters could be more powerful than we gave them credit for. And I'd be happy to believe now, Sub-Relativistic Goku with Piccolo's blast.

That was in dragon ball and raditz is like 10x stronger than goku

By that logic many characters should have speed not actually displayed....

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
That was in dragon ball and raditz is like 10x stronger than goku
By that logic many characters should have speed not actually displayed....
He blitz goku and piccolo at the same time two MHS+ characters why shouldn't he be MHS+ as well

All i am saying is that raditz was alot stronger and faster than them. if Kid Goku dodge lightning as you said is 200-300 mach and as a adult he is the same?

@Davy0

You do realize the reason why Characters like Cell in Dbz are not noted FTL right? Because they use the manga and not anime...

It doesn't matter because the same thing happens in the manga. I just showed that to emphasize that it was "fast".

I think Momo would absorb all goku's energy attakcs, and he could probably withstand the physical strikes, so I think Momo wins

Because Goku can smack multiple ki blasts into his face before he can even think to raise his arm. And he's Small Planet. A punch from him will knock Momoshiki out at the very least.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Nothing solid to upgrade them from, I think.
There are many pointers towards an upgrade, that have all been rejected with no concrete evidence that they were false, but as some say they were "debunked" anyway this topic is banned, but it really needs consideration because they are massively downgraded from their actual speeds.

Naruto, Sasuke, Guy, and Madara I'm sure you are aware of the feats, and if you need further explanation on how much of a downgrade certain feats got I will gladly give it to you, and other feats simply got rejected, not debunked but rejected.

WilliamShadow said:
^Revision is being done so, if you have some thing to add do it than.
I looked at them their all about attack potency, not speed, is speed part of the revision?

I don't think so. But I'm not sure. You should probably wait to see if speed will be brought up if a thread is created for the revisions. If not, wait till the revisions are over before bringing up any issue(s).

In my opinion and straight facts, the top 5 or 10 strongest Naruto characters together or just Naruto and Sasuke at full power can take on and defeat approximately 80% of the DBZVerse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back