• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draining multiple planets is barely High 6-A, and all Momoshiki did was wipe planetary surfaces. You even see the littered, dead bodies in the movie, and the mention of the dead inhabitats in the novel.

No offense but I can't possibly see how one can inflate the feats to this extent. It surprises me to no end.

yeah, like, can this be closed. this could by all means be a possible supporting feat to maybe kinshiki and base momo (who is only ranked as high as he is cuz of jutsu that wanst his, and by attacking naruto, who was not actually damaged from the blast, plus was stated to have been taken by his own free will)

here is statements saying momoshiki was draining a star

sure LN momoshiki have 4-B feats

but here we only accept manga

CNBA3 said:
^^^^ Plus apparently, Kaguya could only destroy the dimension from the combined chakra of everyone on the planet
re-read the manga

Kaguya could only destroy the dimension from the combined chakra of ninja

and even 50% kurama has 3x more chahra then combined chakra of ninja lol

"Kaguya Ōtsutsuki used the God Tree to absorb chakra from all the people trapped inside the God: Nativity of a World of Trees technique to create a maximised Truth-Seeking Ball."

It says everyone trapped in the god tree, not just Ninja. Besides, I was making a point, no need to reply to me

CNBA3 said:
I may have over exaggerated with scaling but i mean come on, a regular human having chakra that can make planets? Because apparently this is what the thread is going for
which regular human did make planets ?

which regular human did make planets ?

I was making a point against the stat inflation, Don't take this seriously

None of the tailed beast were at her disposal as Naruto had them all at the time and neither did the most powerful ninja argued in the war arc get put in there who would all each maybe not Sakura solo the alliance...

Omimi said:
here is statements saying momoshiki was draining a star
sure LN momoshiki have 4-B feats

but here we only accept manga
Well the manga scan stated Momoshiki on this level not just anime and even then we don't only accept manga here seeing as how anime scans have been used in the past as long as it alligns with the manga accordingly it can still be considered canon.

It seems to me people were praying for Kep to come try and debunk me and yet he literally didn't have any contradicting proof literally used outlier to a statement that has been confirmed 3x

What is the problem this wiki has with Naruto

And even then those planets looked much larger than earth imo ofc you can do your thing with it, but if I didn't know any better if those planets are somewhat relative to Planet Vegeta then Freiza should only be 5-B too ig..

It doesn't matter, since we all knew this was going to be debunked anyway from what was shown and proven, you should be happy with Planet Level Naruto, because there is evidence behind it.

CNBA3 said:
"Kaguya Ōtsutsuki used the God Tree to absorb chakra from all the people trapped inside the God: Nativity of a World of Trees technique to create a maximised Truth-Seeking Ball."
It says everyone trapped in the god tree, not just Ninja. Besides, I was making a point, no need to reply to me
0689-005

@Grimreaperofjustice

momo has statement that put him on ETSB lvl/5-A

1.sasuke saw kaguya with ETSB

2.sasuke saw momo & kin

then he said that momo >kaguya yet we do not scale him to 5-A for no-reason

but instead he was scale from 5-B kaguya which does not make any damn sense lol

What actually makes zero sense is believing Sasuke was referring to a Kaguya that literally needed all the prep time in the world and all of the chakra of the God Tree to create one single attack that never, ever detonated, as opposed to the Kaguya he fought.

This nonsense has been debunked countless times yet you all try to get it accepted with the exact same arguments, Ctrl C + Ctrl V. Please stop. Thank you.

Recapitulating

• Lack of common sense. Draining even thousands of planets at once would only be tier 5.
  • Literally no new argument that hasn't been debunked before. Just the same nonsense with smug, arrogant wording to mock those who disagree.
  • Usage of mistranslations to prove a point, blatant and on-purpose distortion of context (a word that can mean either planet or star, but with the context of the existence of wildlife, plants, inhabitants, breathable atmosphere thrown in...huh, guess it is meant to be translated as star. Somehow.)
We are done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back