• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Molecules man vs Oblivion

Molecules man (Owen Reece)

Vs

Oblivion true Form

Speed equal
Blood lust
Perp time 5 min

Oblivion : 1 (Confluctor)
Molecules man :0

Last edited:
Oblivion is at least 1 layer/infinity above him. At least. Depending on where vsbw accepts Oblivions placement alongside TOAA currently, it could be higher. But either way, Molecule Man can't do anything here. It's a stomp.

I haven't seen you for a long time Confluctor I thank you for your information.
Oblivion is at least 1 layer/infinity above him. At least. Depending on where vsbw accepts Oblivions placement alongside TOAA currently, it could be higher. But either way, Molecule Man can't do anything here. It's a stomp.
Which I have a question about, can Owen Reece beat characters in the mystery like phoenix and tiger god?

I haven't read Ewing's beyond (or mystery stuff from X men (?)) run fully, I absolutely hated that stuff so much (not even from cosmological pov, but I just hate his writing ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯) so can't comment on that stuff.

is molecule man even interacting with oblivions TD
Yes, he is above master order and master chaos.
I haven't read Ewing's beyond (or mystery stuff from X men (?)) run fully, I absolutely hated that stuff so much (not even from cosmological pov, but I just hate his writing ¯⁠\⁠⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠⁠/⁠¯) so can't comment on that stuff.
Fr.😂😂

Well, I'm sure Oblivion crushes here. Molecule man is at the level of the 8th cosmos, while oblivion is at least one level of infinity higher than the 8th cosmos. In addition to the fact that the griever already defeated the molecule man, and the griever could be an aspect of Oblivion.

Somewhere in #46

But also, that was just one aspect of MM - as established by Secret Wars and Ultimates. He is just chilling somewhere

Back