• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Molecules man is at the level of house of idea ??

I don't see how it can be of that level, really. But maybe I forget or don't know about something. As far as I know, it only scales to the 8th iteration of the cosmos.

I don't see how it can be of that level, really. But maybe I forget or don't know about something. As far as I know, it only scales to the 8th iteration of the cosmos.
I found an ability that says he's familiar with hoi and The one above all and he's in a position above master chaos and master order so we can scale him to equal oblivion or maybe even more.

It's crazy. You should pass the whole argument, it looks interesting.
It's already on his in-character profile page in the last key. Which is in the comic book THE ULTIMATES (2016) ISSUE #6. Now I'm not sure if he's above the far shore and the outside too.

Well, it's just a message that raises the possibility of being a being on that kind of level, given his nature that he seems to be tied to the fourth wall. But I don't think that's enough evidence to escalate it directly to the house of ideas. I don't know

Back