• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moff Darksaber ap question

"Multi-City Block level with Darksaber (Carved through the hull of his Outland TIE Fighter)"
Why is his lightsaber rated at Multi City Block for this when Tie Fighter durability is only small Building?

"Multi-City Block level with Darksaber (Carved through the hull of his Outland TIE Fighter)"
Why is his lightsaber rated at Multi City Block for this when Tie Fighter durability is only small Building?
My guess would be it's being compared to this TIE Fighter instead of the normal one. Idk anything about the Star Wars though so I'm probably wrong.

The darksaber is a lightsaber but a different colour so it scales to 8-A, I updated the profile with the new rating but I couldn't think of a new justification so I just left it
Yeah already got answer long ago of why though alright

Back