• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Modification of "status" ("dimensionally")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I have a question. Imagine a character has the power to turn a 3D character into a 0D character with no power and no strenght, what kind of power would it be?

How OP would you say it is in terms of hax? Also would you say there is a way to counter that?

I do not know, beyond extremely high level reality warping. Sorry.

God from Digimon has sealed ZeedMillenniummon turning him from "Low 1-C" to "at least 2-A". So either an extremely powerful sealing or some extremely powerful reality warping as Ant said.

And the only way to counter it is probably having resisted it in your own verse.

Thanks for your answers! And I think you're right.

I'll bring more precisions about the "feat" in question. Basically I was watching "Yu-Gi-Oh the dark side of dimensions", and in that movie there's one character who has an object (the 8th millenium item known as the "quantum cube") that gives him powers. During the duel his cards were able to turn the opponent's monsters into "undimensional" beings (I interpreted that as making 0D beings), negating all their powers/effects and making them unable to attack (rendering them as harmless as a 0D being).

One can say it's just for the card game, but frankly I'd find it weird the weakest monster of his deck has this kind of ability and not him while he has the "quantum cube" and performed some nice feats (such as removing Jonouchi/Joey from the whole humanity's "collective subconscious" which transported him into an alternative self destructive dimension where he couldn't interact with anyone).

Sounds like sealing to me. But i'm not knowledgeable enough about Yu-Gi-Oh

Since the question has been answered, I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back