• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mob's Possibly Massively Hypersonic Rating

Wel i agree with MHS seeing as suzuki did it at 40% of his power he should be faster at 80% logically, how much faster though idk if you can scale using percentages, probably should just put it at MHS, likely higher.

Now as for the keiji stuff, been procrastinating and haven't reread that yet, honestly don't know if i will go back to it, you should just post some scans of the feat in question on my wall and explain the context and maybe we can get somewhere.

That was my intention, can't just divide by 40 and multiply by 100. I know it has to be at least twice but we don't know the margin so it's definitely better off to leave it like that. Or would 'at least' work better?

No worries, I'll try to get those in sometime next week.

Now if only mob would get some ap feats that put him on tatsumaki's level, which would back up that mob=tatsumaki.

@Celestial Pegasus

So close... I can almost feel it!! Although this means high end Mob vs low end Saitama is almost close. On the other hand since this is ONE I doubt we're gonna get any grand DC feats from Mob, but we do have some haxx from him.

@Lord-Galagan

indeed indeed!

Well seeing as a couple people have accepted the calc, i think it's ok for us to upgrade mob's speed, his ap can be discussed in another thread, this is only about speed.

Yes At least MHS+, likely Sub-relativistic works, weird just noticed touichirou's profile is locked, going to need an admin to open it.

Somw guy editted it a couple of times despite his edits being undone. No idea why. But from the looks of it it might just be a misunderstanding.

This means this wpuld be applicable to Tats... And GS.

Makes sense. I'll update it when you give the go. His Unknown would probably have at least MHS+ to likely sub rel+

Edit - nvm you said it's aight.

Back