• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How would that even work, Also that would turn the match into a massive AP Stomp to the Pokémon. ???% is getting restricted and that's it.

Just saying, and Pokemons have already evolved mid battle in the anime, so if someone can go to a form with a big AP, i think that pokemon should have that too

Drite77 said:
Just saying, and Pokemons have already evolved mid battle in the anime, so if someone can go to a form with a big AP, i think that pokemon should have that too
If it is allowed of course, i am not saying that every pokemon could go in a higher state if a prior-evolution is used

Dziga said:
How would that even work, Also that would turn the match into a massive AP Stomp to the Pokémon. ???% is getting restricted and that's it.
I'm still working on feats for ??? Mob but it might actually be within the range of Kadabra depending on the results.

Dargoo Faust said:
Dziga said:
I'm still working on feats for ??? Mob but it might actually be within the range of Kadabra depending on the results.
I mean, if you guys want, make a battle between that mode and Kadabra after

I think only Natu and Abra have an 8-A key of the Psychic Pokemons, so you want to change Abra for Natu or we continue with Abra?

GyroNutz saided that he was going to change the mon (slowpoke, Gothita or Natu), but i guess he forgot

Most likely; although I'm waiting for Bambu or another calc member to accept which end to use.

Revisions are finished.

Mob should be 992 Tons off of his building compression feat.

Back