• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fear is taken out, while that's a thing naughty uses a lot. He certainly isn't helpless without it. What's gonna be deciding is if naughty can get the one good hit he needs, if he can at least touch Mob once it would be over from that point. Naughtys stealth and tele to move around and get closer vs Mobs Telekinesis. I'll vote in a bit. I wanna make sure of my vote

That doesn't stop PP or his paralyzing attacks which cause death or incapability to move. He can defend against naughtys fear tactics. But not the other stuff

Oh. My bad. I thought you were meaning a mental barrier as in his mental protection. Well, naughty would have to break or wear that down then to do his physical stuff, or his golden oozy could probably break through it since it one shots people on his level, and both are very similar durability. Naughty though being better since his is far more casual.

Doesn't say it's passive, just said forcefield creation, why is it passive?

It's passive because it has shown to be passive, stopping even attacks Shigeo didn't see coming. It's simply always on and he doesn't need to give it any thought.

So. I'm seeing this

Naughty is gonna be all around More experience, probably better skill (Facing even packs of super hero's all by himself), Stronger, more durable, and harder to predict and keep track off. They both scale to nearly the same level of power. However Shigeo couldn't only fight with, and in the end got overpowered by It. The person who overpowered him scales to 3.00006 tons of TNT. Naughty scales to 3.006 tons of TNT. A minor difference. But this means he is stronger than a person who overpowered Shigeo. Albeit not by much. This does mean though that a golden oozy shot would put him down no question. The gun puts down naughty. So someone weaker than him is going down without question by a shot by it. Sheigeo is gonna have trouble holding naughty into one place to hurt him since teleportation can negate him being held in one spot. Which is a decently good counter to his telekinesis. If Shigeo does get some damage on naughty, regen and cake can help cover a lot if not all the damage. Naughty would know to play with him smart as well. fighting with super powered bears before. One big thing that would really become a pain for Shigeo too is if naughty starts summoning. Place filled with Zombears looking to kill Shigeo all who scale to naughty is gonna dig him a 6 foot grave. The biggest problem he will face is dodging the automatic gun fire which if a bullet smacks him once, he basically is out for the count. As well as attacks from above with lightning suddenly striking down. He may be able to dodge, but still would catch him off guard, having to worry about multiple angles of attacks. especially if the place becomes filled with Zombears. Naughty being able to take him out with a good gun shot from his automatic fire one, and able to take way more attacks due to his higher durability, plus regen to help cover some decent wounds, and ways to avoid being restrained. Hope from place to place, and attack from different angles or leave him caught off guard. It's gonna be hard for him to get that win. It is possible that he wears down naughty enough to kill him. But with naughtys physical advantages, teleportation, golden oozy, possible summons, lightning, intelligence, and debatable skill and experience. Seems like naughty winning is more reliable

Mob TKs everything and calls it a day. Teleportation is useless if you get automatically TK'd and Ragdolled after every teleportation + passive forcefields that helps against that

Catch him out of guard wont work due to his ESP and psychic sense. Bullets and summons gets TK'd

Lightning gets dodged or intercepted

Passive force field does not as his oozy easily overpowers. It one shots naughty who is stronger and tougher than Shigeo. and he wouldn't get automatically TK'd every teleport. He doesn't just hold a person in place the entire fight. He would actually try attacking. And summoning would further screw that up if naughty turns to it. This isn't just that simple considering his power isn't even as strong as they are, and there are several, which would further what he would have to do to restrain them. And paralyzing with his voice is also something I forgot to mention. Fear may not work. But paralyzing would

>He doesn't just hold a person in place the entire fight. He would actually try attacking.

He does...thats how he attacks. By restraining with TK and ragdolling with that

Summons wont help since he can still easily TK them with ease. More numbers is not a problem for him nor its difficult for his TK, even if the summons are stronger physically or whatever

Yes they would be a problem. He couldn't just TK an entire army that are literally stronger than him. His TK can be overpowered. More to concentrate on requires him putting more into it and separating his powers before the ones he is grabbing. Heck. The fact he has been overpowered before should prove that.

He can TK lots of people, yes. Doesnt matter if they are stronger. You need higher Lifting Strength to overpower his TK

He doesnt even need to concetrate, thats like a normal thing for him, like how humans moves their arm without even thinking about

The combined weight of the bears isn't gonna equal Class 25 I don't think. You can only combat TK via LS if you can fly I believe, otherwise you get ragdolled

They all are casually over Class 10, some way over it. The issue of each of them fighting back plus the amount would require way more than what he has

You can't really fight back against being lift off the ground tho. I don't know how you'd do that.

I don't think it's a stomp per say. You could argue getting a lucky shot in, and naughty I think is far more prepared than some of the people Mob has faced.

Back