• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mob can't stop Mobbing, a calc discussion thread

That 1-petaton one is...interesting.

I couldn't tell if he was trying to lower the Mogami's World calc or not though.

Rest seems fine, but I don't know too much about the verse.

After transcribing the last I hope blog with the calculations. I can tell they go a bit too far

After transcribing the last I hope blog with the calculations. I can tell they go a bit too far
The sound based calcs are sketch since he doesn't provide scans to back them up, or how he got the distance.

If he provided Px scaling then they might be usable however the Calling out to aliens seems to energy reading related or can be explained by so many other means then by assuming sound alone.

Even if it was by sound assuming it had to be the same as a human yelling is too much

The god dimple beam is also on here however he assumes Pulverization and Vaporization for no reason

So those two are off the table

The sound based calcs are sketch since he doesn't provide scans to back them up, or how he got the distance.

If he provided Px scaling then they might be usable however the Calling out to aliens seems to energy reading related or can be explained by so many other means then by assuming sound alone.

Even if it was by sound assuming it had to be the same as a human yelling is too much

The god dimple beam is also on here however he assumes Pulverization and Vaporization for no reason

So those two are off the table
Damm we lost 6-A again

I asked him what he means in his video, but I was ignored. I assumed he was referring to the earth panel from the calculation above.

Also reading through the 7-A Earthquake is completely bogus as well

It's a volume cover which is already questionable but it also assumes that it's an earthquake when it's just mob using his psychic power to lift the buildings in the background.

So the 7-A calc is out the window as well

Also reading through the 7-A Earthquake is completely bogus as well

It's a volume cover which is already questionable but it also assumes that it's an earthquake when it's just mob using his psychic power to lift the buildings in the background.

So the 7-A calc is out the window as well
True

The only legit calcs that we might be able to use is the Ghost killing calc at the beginning but since he doesn't provide scans I have no idea when it's from

The Dimple feat is also valid and I plan on re-doing that calc along with Dimple's broccoli lift

In regards to the speed he once again doesn't provide scans to the Teruki calc so I can't evaluate to see if it's right

Same with Shimazaki calc

??? Mob's shockwave feat is pulled out of nowhere and is in no way usable, same with the Mogami realm destruction

Sub-Rel Lightning reaction has been debunked and Sho's manipulation of the REFRACTION value is just that, I can do that with a piece of glass and not require LS perception

Lastly Teruki's LS statement is hyperbole

Also taken from his video, refers to the chapter where Shigeo enhances the signal of the telepathic brothers

Yeah basically everything in this block is bunk or has been calced before

we just need to decide on the canonicity of the OVA's
"Mob Psycho 100 II: The First Spirits and Such Company Trip ~A Journey that Mends the Heart and Heals the Soul~ is an OVA produced by Studio BONES and released on September 24, 2019. It is an original story not found in the manga, taking place sometime after the World Domination Arc. It revolves around a trip taken by Mob, Reigen, and friends to the Ibogami Hot Springs around wintertime."

I just went through 3+ languages and found this. But I think I saw a mention of ONE in the credits

"Mob Psycho 100 II: The First Spirits and Such Company Trip ~A Journey that Mends the Heart and Heals the Soul~ is an OVA produced by Studio BONES and released on September 24, 2019. It is an original story not found in the manga, taking place sometime after the World Domination Arc. It revolves around a trip taken by Mob, Reigen, and friends to the Ibogami Hot Springs around wintertime."

I just went through 3+ languages and found this. But I think I saw a mention of ONE in the credits
Yeah then I guess thats bunk as well

Back