• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moar Pennywise stuff

Now, now.

17) Fear Manipulation: scared the hell out of Mike in his normal clown form by simply waving his hand at him. Also note that Pennywise was selling balloons to children at the same time. And Georgie didnt fear this form at first glance, either.

Hello again. Sorry for the "time skip", but I have been busy irl.

Anyway, I reached Patrick's death. This is another case of Fear Manipulation. And in "Illusion creation" we should add that his illusions are so powerful that can kill people.

The leeches are stated to be "part of IT". Meaning they are Pennywise. In other words, as I said. 9-B is not a proper lowball, they have lower forms.

Another thingy:

I'd like to change his speed rating. Im 99% sure that thr quote that compares IT to a bullet train is just a figure of speech and not meant to be taken literally. I think it comes from the time the children went to the haunted house.

18) Precognition/Clairvoyance: IT ordered Henry to go to the location where he'd meet Beverly the next day, knowing that she'd be there.

Maybe:

19) Necromancy: revived Belch's corpse and used it as a driver for Henry.

20) Gender: Referred as female. Lol. Why didnt anyone edit this?

All of the above propositions seem fine enough to me. I went and reread all of the passages mentioned and I don't see any issues at first glance.

There is stuff that needs to be revised in the profile, ooooh boy, I dont know if Penny will be upgraded or downgraded after Im done with this.

Edit: I dont mean tier wise.

Sadly Im on my mobile until wednesday so... The big thread for Za Clown will have to wait.

Can you put a note in her (FEMALE, LOL, It feels weird tbh) profile warning that the profile is soon to be revised and therefore creating vs threads with Pennywise is not recommended?

Back