• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moar James Bond Spam

Right.

Anyway, John is actually fairly skilled and would give Bond a good run for his money. However, nothing in John's profile would suggest he can hit moving targets as well as Bond can who can also hit vital organs at the same time. Plus Bond has more experience in more dangerous situations and James has more variety with his gadgets.

Bond takes it fairly comfortably

Ahhhh I see. That makes the match closer. However Bond can dodge bullets.

So with speed equalsation does that mean John moves up to Bond's speed or does Bond move down?

TheArsenal1212 said:
Ahhhh I see. That makes the match closer. However Bond can dodge bullets.
So with speed equalsation does that mean John moves up to Bond's speed or does Bond move down?
I think that it becomes that both their projectile speeds equal their respective projectile speeds, and their reaction/combat speed equals their respective reaction/combat speed. As in, he probably would not be able to dodge the bullets unless Bond can dodge his own attacks, in which case so can reese

That often happens but not always. In one of the clips he just answers the call on his ear bud. Either way, since these are the characters at their strongest, he would start with God Mode on anyway

I'll vote for John. He's been through a lot and done a lot, having rose to the rank of U.S. Army Sergeant First Class, having served as an infantryman, Ranger, Special Forces Soldier ("Green Beret"), and Operator in the Combat Application Group (CAG: formerly known as "1st Special Forces Operational Detachment-Delta" (1st SFOD-D), and popularly known as "Delta Force"). Serving four short tours and a long one, including touring in Iraq & Afghanistan. And that's all before the show even started. After joining Finch he's basically become a superhero doing many thing Bond has, minus over the top things like jumping from planes, off sky cranes, and boarding tidal waves.

Also in God mode, the Machine constantly feeds John information. It processes so much it simulates thousands of "alternate realities" (basically the butterfly effect) to simulate every possible outcome with an average of 96.8% accuracy. So a prolonged fight will only give it and thus John a higher chance of winning the longer the fight continues. So I'd say he wins with high difficulty after a fight that lasts about ten minutes or so.

Few issues with that

Military Service is obviously extremely impressive. However, spy training is superior to military training in almost every possible way for 1 on 1 combat. Also Bond has descades of experience as well and constantly takes down military trained soldiers and henchman on the daily. Skill should easily go to Bond

Another issue, the precog gives John the best chance to shoot down James. Problem is, James can dodge said bullets. With said precog, all I've seen it do is give John perfect intel on where Bond is and where to shoot him, but James has dodged bullets before and nothing is stopping James from just bringing out his grenade launcher and just blasting him down to size. Of course with speed Equal this means John can he also dodge bullets.

Quick question, is the machine supcetible to EMPs? Because Bond can just EMP it

I mean that by the examples of doing things that no one, from police to military would do. Stopping satellite attacks, preventing WW3, taking out predator drones, etc. The stuff you'd see a superhero doing. And speed is equalized.

Yeah I know, but saying this person is basically a superhero when without speed Equalised he's slower and just as strong as the person he's facing it just didn't make sense. Just wanted to point that out. Doesn't matter here with speed Equalised I just wanted to say calling someone a superhero didn't really make sense

Also James Bond is known for doing that stuff all the time, it's literally what the older Bond's are known for . He's been to space twice, stopped countless missiles that would start WW3 or just destroy parts of the world, in Everything or Nothing he stopped the villain from literally taking over the world. He does that stuff regularly

Gonna takes James side. Spy training and government training should be much better than military training. Experience both longer and better to bond. And superior skill. Easily capable of dodging bullets. So while Precog helps a bit. James still can handle it since he is faster. And a better Arsenal from the looks. Bond may not take it entirely comfortably. He will have to work for his win. But he should take the win a lot more times. Bond FTW

Why are people saying stuff like James still can handle it since he is faster.

Do you not realize that this is speed equal?

I don't think James' skill advantage could outweigh The Machine predicting what James Bond will do and telling Reece how to win. James' speed advantage means nothing because speed's equalized. My vote's going to Reece.

Oh, right.

Welp, there goes this match.

Back