• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP 2C Upgrade?

I've noticed Discord, Celestia and the Elements of Harmony all being listed as Universal+. Was that a new calc that was made or was that a miscalc by a user? I think Midnite ripping holes in the human dimension was a Universal+ feat, but I remember somewhere that that isn't always the case. Anyway, just looking for clarification. Is this the new scaling for the work?

No feat above Universe level can actually be calced, we just look at feats and statements at that point. They're Universe level+ via being able to destroy an entire 4-D space-time continuum or at least scaling to a character or device that can. Regarding that feat of ripping holes in reality, it's not really quantifiable so we can't use it for scaling (additional context withstanding).

You can only get to 2-C via destroying two universes in a single attack so they can't really scale into it. If this doesn't explain much then just message one of the knowledgeable members on MLP.

But why are characters like Starlight, and shining scale to opponets who have never fought or used elements scale to characters that weren't using said elements in their fights

If they can use that much power to perform the feat then they should logically be able to utilise it in a fight, regardless of whether they are using reality warping or not (unless it doesn't scale to their normal power). If you have a problem with those specific characters scaling then I can't say much beyond maybe advise you to ask a knowledgeable member.

Multipize said:
But why are characters like Starlight, and shining scale to opponets who have never fought or used elements scale to characters that weren't using said elements in their fights
Dude. I just told you on the other thread: They've fought with people who resisted the Elements. The Pony of Shadows was strong enough to match the Elements and Starswirl was able to beam clash with him without dying instantly. Nightmare Moon has even resisted the Elements in a beam clash. Nightmare Moon. Someone who the Pony of Shadow's thought had infinite power and planned on using to corrupt infinite realities as a mere teenager?

This isn't shit people who are strictly 4-B are capable of. No 4-B is going to clash with a bloodlusted Low 2-C and not instantly die unless they themselves are Low 2-C (Pony of Shadow's wants them dead and killed them him an alternate reality). Then you have Discord stating he can warp the entirety of reality with his magic and the magic of merely 4 Alicorns can match him.

Did you even see what I posted or did you just breeze through it?

Lightbuster30 said:
Multipize said:
Dude. I just told you on the other thread: They've fought with people who resisted the Elements. The Pony of Shadows was strong enough to match the Elements and Starswirl was able to beam clash with him without dying instantly. Nightmare Moon has even resisted the Elements in a beam clash. Nightmare Moon. Someone who the Pony of Shadow's thought had infinite power and planned on using to corrupt infinite realities as a mere teenager?
This isn't shit people who are strictly 4-B are capable of. No 4-B is going to clash with a bloodlusted Low 2-C and not instantly die unless they themselves are Low 2-C (Pony of Shadow's wants them dead and killed them him an alternate reality). Then you have Discord stating he can warp the entirety of reality with his magic and the magic of merely 4 Alicorns can match him.

Did you even see what I posted or did you just breeze through it?
Sorry it's been a long since I've watched this show could you remind me the situation for the characters. Which I have listed because looking at the moments the wiki is scalling them to those moments had no element on screen which is what makes these guys low 2-C in the first place. If there's nothing then they're not 2-C. If there is the pages should be updated.

What are you talking about? The Pony of Shadows taking a direct hit from the Elements of Harmony is right there on his profile page. The sisters having infinite power for destruction is on their profile page. Starswirl beam clashing with, and having a shield strong enough to withstand blows fron the Pony of Shadows is on his page (Though it would appear one of the links has become broken. Regardless, it's still there).

The only things not on there were Discord's chaos magic being strong enough to warp all of reality and Nightmare Moon temporarily holding back the EoH. Though that should've been put there during the revisions, and has since been fixed.

The whole "Tearing apart two dimensions" thing. Was that ever actually agreed upon or confirmed? You're refering to Midnight ripping holes into Equestria, yes? I remember a thread was discussing that, but last I checked it was still in discussion. Was there a consensus?

I do have one more question about it though. Regarding the "Ripping holes in a dimension is Universal" feat, both Gotenks and Super Buu did that, but they're only considered Solar System tier. Is there a specific reason the same feat here is definitively universal?

NeoLunacorva said:
I do have one more question about it though. Regarding the "Ripping holes in a dimension is Universal" feat, both Gotenks and Super Buu did that, but they're only considered Solar System tier. Is there a specific reason the same feat here is definitively universal?
Ethier they call that an outlier or they forget that the elements seem to more tilt towards 2-c via hax instead of sheer AP. I don't know I had this question too

Back