• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK God Tier 2-C revisions.

Ok so I propose one beings profile stays the same.

Kronika gets her same key with an added key for the hourglass that has the ap of erasing the history of the realms.

EE should also be added for hourglass users since one can be erased from time as well.

If this is suitable thread and accepted then we can close the thread.

Rewinding time isn't an AP feat.
Fair enough. I was wondering why her profile just says higher.

But what of the last thread accepting Kronika > One Being. There was a section that stated the hourglass was ultimate power (by shao kahn) maybe a possibly rating?

KRONIKA: D'Vorah is under my protection, Shao Kahn. As are you. I
am Kronika.

SHAO KAHN: ...The legends are true?

KRONIKA: I am displeased with how history has unfolded.

SHAO KAHN: So you broke time?

Yeah no trying to scale Midway stuff over to NRS stuff is close to impossible thanks to all the military grade retcons the series suffered with. As for Kronika physically scaling above the one being, do we even have confirmation about this because I don’t recall that being stated.

Yeah no trying to scale Midway stuff over to NRS stuff is close to impossible thanks to all the military grade retcons the series suffered with. As for Kronika physically scaling above the one being, do we even have confirmation about this because I don’t recall that being stated.
No I was just thinking the Hourglass itself would scale higher not her.
The One Being's existence would be even more difficult to confirm than the Titan's. So that assumption doesn't work imo.
It wouldn't be, Onaga already knew of the one beings existence, along side shujinko later.

Onaga already knew of the one beings existence, along side shujinko later.
Not only are those character's pre-retcon, but Onaga told Shujinko about the One Being and is older than even Shao Khan and spent centuries planning his Deception. So assuming that Shao Khan post-retcon knows about the One Being just doesn't work imo.

Not only are those character's pre-retcon, but Onaga told Shujinko about the One Being and is older than even Shao Khan and spent centuries planning his Deception. So assuming that Shao Khan post-retcon knows about the One Being just doesn't work imo.
So we basically just consider these different games at this point then huh? Raiden memories recalled certain events but non existent because why not.

MK being building level is because there was a CRT that got the original Pre-Armageddon timeline and the Post-Armageddon timeline seperated with neither being able to scale to the other. Dunno how much tier 6 stuff is in the series before MK9 happened but it can't return and be applied to any of our current profiles since they're all based on the current timelime (The Elder Gods profile just seems to have been ignored and left with the old scaling for some reason, pretty sure they're not meant to be tier 6 rn and are meant to be tier 8 to line up with the rest of the current timeline profiles), there's plans to eventually make profiles for the original timeline so those versions of the characters could maybe keep tier 6 stuff or something if it's legit.
This makes no sense. The mk9 story ADDS to the lore that came before, it only replaces a few instances where they reconned a few things. Shujinko was still doing his thing, Taven was still sealed away, etc.

ALL previous feats should still stand, and be additive to the new ones.

Last edited:
Since starting this thread I've actually learned a lot of new stuff about the lore.

For instance, realm merging happens as a result of kombat. It's not anyone's power it's just the imbalance of negative and positive forces in the universe. Prevalent in every game. It started with furies, adopted into later games, armeggedon also has the concept and is the reason for the weakening of the realms it's because theirs conflict. Kronika is also trying to attain the perfect balance as well.

I do agree the hourglass shouldn't scale to anyone's physicals. But in the original crt it was decided that kronika scales above the one being due to the most recent Twitter quote from Dominic.

As for the older games, I have the scaling and I didn't know the raiden core shake happened from an ending. I don't thinknits possible to shake a planet with over time feats but there's other evidence like the extention of the dinosaurs reference and reptiles race.
I just have to add this. Kombat only gives permission to merge realms as that is a rule the EGs put in to play. Winning an MK tournament doesn't merge realms.

In MK3, Kahn begins the process of merging realms, but both Raiden and Nightwolf are fighting him on a physical/spiritual level and slowing the merger. I believe any idea of literal time frame for merging realms only comes from the movies.

Writers and producers stating different things on Twitter and interviews is also nothing new, iirc there were some tweets from Ed Boon in which he stated the realms are solar system-sized.
He actually mentioned the Realms have no physical limits, so the Realms would be High 3-A or so
Yeah at best Shao is being influenced by the One Being subliminally
I think it's mentioned the Titans are > One Being in outright power but I'll have to dig for that statement
As I said, Netherrealm wanted to make their own world from scratch, so they used Raiden's ass-pull power as an exploit to perform a soft-reboot, but then did basically whatever they wanted.
Yeah it's basically Flashpoint, there's no reason it should affect certain things but it does anyway. I do think certain elements from the new games could b used for the Old Timeline (like MK11 Showing Zombie Liu vs Dark Raiden at Armageddon) but we need to split most elements because it's just irreconcilable

I really want to add more to this thread, but I'm on my phone at the moment.

Regardless, this is a vs forum. Trying to separate the Midway and NRS games is crazy as they are the same universe, but with character LORE changes and retcons. All in All though, this is still the same Kahn, same Bi-Han, same Raiden, etc. You should calc all the feats as is, and leave all the character story retcons to the side.

And sure, non-canon endings are non-canon, but they are examples of what could happen in canon. Furthermore, with Kronika and her power being a thing in MK lore now, they are also possible outcomes that DID happen canon, but were rewound in the countless times Kronika restarted time.

And sure, non-canon endings are non-canon, but they are examples of what could happen in canon. Furthermore, with Kronika and her power being a thing in MK lore now, they are also possible outcomes that DID happen canon, but were rewound in the countless times Kronika restarted time.
The issue with this is this lets you scale everyone to everyone which kinda breaks all consistency

As it is Mortal Kombat needs a lot of work (Shao specifically has a lot he needs on his profile)
Well, lol, I'm here now. I'm probably one of the biggest Shao Kahn fans out there.

Here something to chew on.

It was said in the OG timeline that Raiden and Shao Kahn were of the same race. With the sudden change from Raiden being a "god" proper to a "demigod" this makes a lot of sense. One of the definitions of a demigod is that they were a mortal given divinity. That would fit Raiden perfectly in this new timeline, as would it fit Liu Kang. Shao Kahn having divinity at a time, but then losing it due to whatever would fill in some gaps.

Also, it was said that the One Being was manipulating events from beyond the veil. Using people like Shao Kahn and Onaga to do its bidding.

Well, lol, I'm here now. I'm probably one of the biggest Shao Kahn fans out there.
Lmao well hit me up and I'll lay it down
It was said in the OG timeline that Raiden and Shao Kahn were of the same race. With the sudden change from Raiden being a "god" proper to a "demigod" this makes a lot of sense. One of the definitions of a demigod is that they were a mortal given divinity. That would fit Raiden perfectly in this new timeline, as would it fit Liu Kang. Shao Kahn having divinity at a time, but then losing it due to whatever would fill in some gaps.
Yep I remember, Shao would thus gain Low Godly Regeneration/Resurrection via scaling to Raiden's stuff. He'd also get Life Force Absorption on a potentially planetary range (thanks to sapping the Vegetative energies of Outworld with Tobias stating he did the same to Edenia)

Also dumb question, would the characters from MK1 get a new profile entirely from the "Midway Studios" and "NetherRealm Trilogy" ones? Save Liu Kang obviously since he's seemingly just the same guy

Also dumb question, would the characters from MK1 get a new profile entirely from the "Midway Studios" and "NetherRealm Trilogy" ones? Save Liu Kang obviously since he's seemingly just the same guy
Mortal Kombat 1 is a TRUE reboot. Liu is the only one who carries over. As far as we know right now, everything else has changed.

Didn't see this thread. Lots to check out here. Addressing these.
Yes. For example, Raiden is mortal now and appears to be a reincarnation of the mortal Raiden who joined FG Liu at the end of time in MK11. Then there's Mileena having different origins for her Tarkatan heritage. Liu stays the same since it's him from MK11, as he points out in a round win line "The past guides me" in MK1
Lmao well hit me up and I'll lay it down

Yep I remember, Shao would thus gain Low Godly Regeneration/Resurrection via scaling to Raiden's stuff. He'd also get Life Force Absorption on a potentially planetary range (thanks to sapping the Vegetative energies of Outworld with Tobias stating he did the same to Edenia)
It's probably the latter since Raiden was transformed by the process. Not just him becoming Dark Raiden, but iirc he would be reborn as a god that was neither good nor evil and has no memories of his past life. Timeframe is unknown for the moment, but I recall Shujinko in his final Pai Mei looking ass stage in his "life cycle" encountering Dark Raiden and being trained by him in Konquest mode despite the latter having beef with him (wut?)

him in Konquest mode despite the latter having beef with him (wut?)
To my memory the only time Shujinko has a scripted story encounter with Raiden is pre-death Raiden before MK1. Where he fights and defeats him, proving to Raiden that he's the champion of the Elder Gods and being allowed to go through the Earth Realm gate.

The universe still begins with the Elder God's sealing the One Being. Unless MK1 retcons it.

But as Hellbeast stated it's probably with the hourglass.

Liu kang can create giant black holes with a mere flick of his fingers in his 2nd fatality. He can bfr people in to space

Back