• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mitochondria Eve (Parasite Eve) vs Lucy (Elfin Lied)

i mean can Eve just change lucy to a bowl of meat soup

sure lucy can also change biological things but not even close to the extent of eve

im gonna wait till more points are brought up

Only thing lucy can do to save her is phase through Eve's forcefield to attack, if that does anything.

yeah whats diffucult is that eves page is so bare bones that you can only tell the bare minimum on her so its really annoying to tell what eve can do

but what i can tell from eves page is that she is pretty much good against lucy

mind hax also will end lucy pretty quick but i have no idea how her mind hax even works

this discussion is less on a discussion of who would win and more of what can eve do?

Honestly, what's with people matching up my dear Lucy against people that mindfuck her right off the bat? Someone tried to match her up against Arael, but suffered the same problems as this character: Mitochondria's profile is very vague and I honestly don't think it should be used tbh

With that said, Lucy gets stomped: Eve leads with Mind Manipulation (which is her weakness), which means Lucy really can't retort with her abilities as she gets mindfucked to death.

Back