• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Satan vs Panpoot

Panputt, the wall he destroyed is typically the kind of thing that would scare Mister Satan, not only that but he seems very skilled, I can't say exactly who's the most skilled, but Panputt seems to be among these superhuman martial artists in DB that are far above most humans, I would rather compare him to Nam or King Chappa, who are way above Mister Satan's league.

So Panputt due to AP and possibly speed as well, and the jetpack won't change much since M.Satan needs to fight in close range...however if Mister Satan has explosives or other capsules I can't say for sure.

Purgy said:
Pretty sure Hercule one shots and is significantly faster.
How? destroying a dozen bricks doesn't make you superior to someone that destroys a pillar.

We don't know much about Panputt's speed, but I'll scale him closer to Nam's level who could probably compete with Krilin's speed at the 21st TB...that exceeds Mr.Satan's by a very large margin.

To me Mr.Satan's level is similar to Yamcha at the 21st Tournament and Panputt similar to Krilin's level (at 21st TB) of course Panputt is almost featless so that's up to me I suppose.

Phoenixssj3 said:
Purgy said:
How? destroying a dozen bricks doesn't make you superior to someone that destroys a pillar.
We don't know much about Panputt's speed, but I'll scale him closer to Nam's level who could probably compete with Krilin's speed at the 21st TB...that exceeds Mr.Satan's by a very large margin.

To me Mr.Satan's level is similar to Yamcha at the 21st Tournament and Panputt similar to Krilin's level (at 21st TB) of course Panputt is almost featless so that's up to me I suppose.
Mr Satan's AP actually has a calc, Pamput doesn't to my knowledge, so until then the best we can assume is that he is baseline Wall level.

You're scaling Pamput to somebody he has zero reason to scale to and you're also going against his profile.

That's your opinion, his profile says otherwise.

Purgy said:
Phoenixssj3 said:
Purgy said:

Mr Satan's AP actually has a calc, Pamput doesn't to my knowledge, so until then the best we can assume is that he is baseline Wall level.
You're scaling Pamput to somebody he has zero reason to scale to and you're also going against his profile.

That's your opinion, his profile says otherwise.
If he's featless we shouldn't say that Mr.Satan wins, but that it's incoclusive, being featless doesn't mean being weak.

Satan's attack potency is based on the 14 bricks he has destroyed, until someone proves me that destroying 14 bricks is more powerful than destroying the giangatic wall Panpoot has destroyed I won't be convinced, we can make a calc based on the wall that Panpoot destroyed, but I doubt it would be lower than Mr.Satan's.

It doesn't has zero reason: Giran gave up seeing Goku destroying the tournament's wall, Panputt did the same, so by scaling Panpoot>Giran, he's somewhere between Giran and 21th tournament Son Goku, just like Nam and Krillin...and Giran resisted against Goku for some time so the gap isn't huge, if Giran can exchange few blows with Goku, Panpoot can exchange much more against Nam or Krilin.

So to me, at best it would inconclusive, otherwise I give it to Panpoot's favor

He isn't featless... As you said, he broke that wall or whatever and he's Superhuman in terms of speed.

You can make a calc for Pamput's feat but until then I'll continue to assume it's baseline and that Mr Satan is noticeably superior in terms of AP.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but we use profiles to debate here, if something isn't on their profile then it isn't used in battles until somebody makes a CRT (Content Revision Thread) to have it added, so that scaling you're trying to use can't be used as an argument. As it stands, Mr Satan's profile is just significantly superior to Pamput's.

Purgy said:
He isn't featless... As you said, he broke that wall or whatever and he's Superhuman in terms of speed.
You can make a calc for Pamput's feat but until then I'll continue to assume it's baseline and that Mr Satan is noticeably superior in terms of AP.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but we use profiles to debate here, if something isn't on their profile then it isn't used in battles until somebody makes a CRT (Content Revision Thread) to have it added, so that scaling you're trying to use can't be used as an argument. As it stands, Mr Satan's profile is just significantly superior to Pamput's.
So I'll have to make a CRT to change that I suppose. Then it's better to call it inconclusive insead on going on hasty conclusions due to lack of information, so let's just say it's incoclusive until someone does some calcs on Panpoot's feat.

You can say it's inconclusive, as it stands Mr Satan wins, easily.

Btw I just noticed, why did you bump this? It's 2 years old.

Purgy said:
You can say it's inconclusive, as it stands Mr Satan wins, easily.
Btw I just noticed, why did you bump this? It's 2 years old.
Ok, but I don't see how lack of information means victory, it's an assumption at best.

Well, it was the first time I've seen this poll, and it seemed interesting x)

Back