• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this match up since Hercule and Da Samurai pretty much play the same role in their shows. Both being extremely loud, arrogant martial artists who, while being very strong, are horrifically outclassed by pretty much everyone else in their series.

Anyways Da Samurai does have an extent of skill in swordfighting, but for the most part he mainly relies on being much stronger and faster than his opponents. With his "notable techniques" being basic slashes, spinning around and a literal sucker punch.

Hercule being a legitamate martial arts world champion should be more skilled in that regard. Da Samurai being a sword user with greater range will give him difficulty, but I think Hercule can eventually manage to win. Especially if he disarms Da Samurai.

How about instead of so many bumps you message some of your friends or people you think would be knowledgable/interested in this thread and ask them to comment.

Oi. I like this battle, it's a good battle. Anyway, I support the notion that Mister Satan would win, for him being a joke character within his verse, he's no doubt a legitimate martial arts expert with superhuman capabilities, Da Samurai is just...superhuman with some sword skills, not even good ones really ((ex. Look at Season 5 of Samurai Jack, episode 6.)) So I vote Mister Satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back