• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mister Satan vs 2018 Michael Myers

Satan is taking kid pan tricker treating and a mysterous assalient attacks

Both 9-B

Satan is unarmed

Michael has a knife.

Speed is equalized

Satan takes him utterly apart by virtue of not being limited to wailing around because Myers physically overpowers, plus actual, much more superior fighting skills.

I feel as if Hercule's easily scared cowardice could be played against him here, or combined with Michael's pain tolerance and seemingly better durability feats.

I dunno if Satan would be that scared my Michael. I mean, he's just a guy in a mask, really. Pretty sure Satan wouldn't be scared, and even if he was I doubt that last long once he realizes his life is on the line, and he still outskills Myers by quite a bit

Yeah but to be fair, Cell looks a lot more disturbing then...Myers.

The whole reason why Michael is disturbing is because he's a big guy with a knife coming at you. Human Myers, at least, likely wouldn't be intimidating to someone who actually knows martial arts and has fought other people who at least look similar. Only reason why horror characters are generally percieved as scary is because they're big and tall, and most people wouldn't know how to fight them off. Hercule would.

I agree with Jack. Look after Realistic Cell and you'll notice that a guy in a mask with a knife is nothing to be scared of.

Even Chucky is more terrifying because he's a living toy. Satan would think that Myers is some clown from the wrestling world and will beat him. Disarming an opponent is a easy trick for martial artist and without that Myers has nothing on Satan.

So yeah, Satan still rocks this site more than the majority of DB characters.

How often does he actually disarm enemies? I'm not sure beating his pain resistance will be that easy.

I mean you could still just...knock him out. Satan doesn't actually have to kill him, just beat him 'till he's unconscious or restrain him, Michael is still severely outskilled in this situation as well, and I mean...has Satan shown to be in a situation where he had to disarm someone? Either way it should be easy for him I'm pretty sure you learn that quite quickly when taking up martial arts

It's the guy who shot him, though that was a gun, a ranged weapon, and Michel has a close corders weapon.

Well the first thing most Martial Arts tell you to do when against an enemy with a cqc Weapon is to disarm them or to end the fight as quickly as possible. If Mr.Satan goes in with a dynamite kick and Myers just gets back up, his next move would be to disarm him. People think Hercule is a coward and all that, but he still has legitimate Martial Arts training that allowed him to become the World Martial Arts Champion at least once legitimately.

Back