• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miss X VS Alexcar3000

First thread about ROTR characters fight, bring new characters in JBW even we seem... I was first discovered new opponents for ROTR characters, i was posted a battle thread about Miss X come to a battle, she'll face against the loli boy, Alex. Now let's begin.

Both are at 1-A

Taking this battle place on the JBW Realm

Incap via Death or K.O.

Standard Victory Conditions.

Who would win?

Alex the Loli Boy: 0

Miss X, the Goddness Witch: 0

Inconclusive: 0

If this thread was finished after debating between these characters, Miss X will next face against Christan Higdon.

About ROTR characters even mentioned in the new thread. We discovered Larry would have fight against Nario, about Josh Medley, Huntsman Draconia, Benjamin the Hedgehog, PloZ, and Anthuny who we hasn't discovered bettee opponents for them.

Anyway, who do you think will win on this match?

Most of her abilities have fancy names for stuff we already handle in our regular VSBW-style pages. Take Omnilock, for example, it's just a form of Transduality. Really, none of the "lule omnipotent" shenanigans that Powerlisting handles is somehow more complex than our system. They do get more into details regarding their applications, but that's pretty much it. I'll write up something later.

>"If this thread was finished after debating between these characters, Miss X will next face against Christan Hidgon"

1. Enough trying.

2. That's not how you spell my last name.

Victor Miller said:
Holy shet, i know about it. But there are just some threads of Alex fights posted by Inksaness.
That's not even the highlight of my threads. My highlight is OUSD security vs Onte

Victor Miller said:
First thread about ROTR characters fight, bring new characters in JBW even we seem... I was first discovered new opponents for ROTR characters, i was posted a battle thread about Miss X come to a battle, she'll face against the loli boy, Alex. Now let's begin.

Both are at 1-A

Taking this battle place on the JBW Realm

Incap via Death or K.O.

Who would win?

Alex the Loli Boy: 0

Miss X, the Goddness Witch: 0

Inconclusive: 0

If this thread was finished after debating between these characters, Miss X will next face against Christan Hidgon.
It's Higdon

I did a little explanation on how a certain aspect of the hax works in the Pulsimann thread, that may help whomever has the patience to actually vote in here, to form their opinion as to who wins or smth.

Christian Higdon said:
I have a feeling Ale may have the AP here...
I checked the stats. Alex is possibly 1 A in 1 A lord of Xibalba form, while Miss X has At least 1 A possibly High 1 A in Ap

My key goes up to High 1-A (0 in VSBW, since in JBW it's still just a "strongest in X verse" title thing rather than an actual level of power), but it can be re-arranged to be at a certain Tier, the same thing happened in the Goku fight, where our scenario stablished the level of reality as the same 1-A for both of them. We could do that here or just use Lord of Xibalba, either is fine, although SAVE File No. 2 is the stronger one out of the bunch.

Alexcar3000 said:
0 in VSBW, since in JBW it's still just a "strongest in X verse" title thing rather than an actual level of power
That's incorrect. JBW doesn't go on "strongest in X verse". The JBW Tiering systems assumes that omnipotence exists and Tier 0 represents omnipotence. As our tiering system requires omnipotence to exist in order for -1 to be "above omnipotence" and what not.

Omnipotence is a very vague and contradictory term. It means different things depending on which definition you go by, the common one being "can do anything" and this "anything" includes doing the logic-defying things, which, guess what, a transdual character also can, and they do not require to be Tier 0 at all. JBW goes by the definition VSBW had of what an "Omnipotent" being is, which is, simply put, the strongest character in a verse that has 1-A/High 1-A stuff, that's about it.

Ugh no, that's not my point.

Tier 0 characters in our Tiering System are actually omnipotenet (Yes, I know that omniptence is a stupid concept that contradicts itself.). In order for Tier -1 to exist, there has to be omniptence, if omnipotence didn't exists, Tier -1 would be the same thing as Tier 0. the concept of omnipotence being a real thing that a characters can be is pivotal to JBW's Tiering System, which is why we decided to keep it even after VSBW got rid or it, I had this conversation with KingPin and Ryukama back when that happened and we all agreed that it should stay. Yes it is a ridiculous concept that shouldn't be used when seriously discussing fiction, but it does exist within out system.

Then a lot of Tier 1 characters would need to be Tier -1 or higher, since Omnipotence existing means that it has been thrown in the trash like a trillion times due to how it functions (and how irrelevant it gets). Take The Loli for example, he would technically be Tier -1 due to how doing "bye bye" to the logic and mathematic (explained more in-depth at the Pulsimann thread) is common ground around there rodeo :/

Most non-godmodes I've seen handle their Tier 1 stuff just like how VSBW handles it, so they should be Tier -1 instead, is what I'm saying, since, funnily enough, Omnipotence isn't that difficult of a thing to "go beyond."

Alright... Alex, i know about you just explain your hax works in the thread of Pulsimann VS you.

Also Miss X have Victory Manipulation.

Depends on how it works, it could be luck / probability, causality, and the like. Victini from Pokémon has it lol. It's not that hard to counter considering the loli can basically tear away syntax such as "I have won." statements to pieces.

Inksaness said:
Victor Miller said:
Alright... Alex, i know about you just explain your hax works in the thread of Pulsimann VS you.

Also Miss X have Victory Manipulation.
How does that work?
I dunno. According to my friend, Jeffrey, people on the G+ CFC Community who were make fun of Miss X who she have joke powers (Yea, though serious profiles have joke powers, otherwise that's it.) then she could even win against users and stalemate to Anthuny, though we pick Miss X to win against Anthuny. Yea, Anthuny even lose to Miss X for reasons.

Alexcar3000 said:
Depends on how it works, it could be luck / probability, causality, and the like. Victini from Pokémon has it lol. It's not that hard to counter considering the loli can basically tear away syntax such as "I have won." statements to pieces.
Hold on, how is "I have won" a stalement?

I took a look at Anthuny's page and I can see why he lost. He only compares to Miss X in terms of AP and other statistics such as Speed yet his Hax is pretty lackluster, this being the reason for his defeat.

The "I have won." statement is basically the simplified version of what happens with Victory Manipulation, but to get the point across, the loli can counter, similar to Pulsimann's situation.

Alexcar3000 said:
I took a look at Anthuny's page and I can see why he lost. He only compares to Miss X in terms of AP and other statistics such as Speed yet his Hax is pretty lackluster, this being the reason for his defeat.
The "I have won." statement is basically the simplified version of what happens with Victory Manipulation, but to get the point across, the loli can counter, similar to Pulsimann's situation.
Well yea we know Anthuny is lose to Miss X, therefore we know he doesn't like to fight. I'm sure Omni-Stallings can do it.

Also about this, i'm not sure if you can beat Miss X in a battle. Perhaps, we know Miss X is OP, i feel that.

O O OO O O OO OO O OO O O O O OEEEEEEEEEEERR R RO R SANSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A A A A A A A A A A A A A A AA /rwoosh

Back