• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before anyone else asks, is the king imune/resistant to Kumagawas All Fiction?

If yes then he probably wins if he can use soul manipulation against kumagawa before he blitzes with the screws from Book Maker.

Monarch Laciel said:
I remember when the King stalemated Reinhard...
I don't see Misogi killing him
That depends doe, Bookmaker has not once failed to seal someone. So it just goes down to the "soul" thingy, if that is passive.

Firephoenixearl said:
That depends doe, Bookmaker has not once failed to seal someone. So it just goes down to the "soul" thingy, if that is passive.
Well, Misogi can't even reach The King, King has a passive barrier that blocks anything that is not from Maze, that tanked even a Universal+ Attack, so, Book Maker is not gonna work

But, can misogi resist mind control and Reality Absorption ?

Shadow Player1 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Well, Misogi can't even reach The King, King has a passive barrier that blocks anything that is not from Maze, that tanked even a Universal+ Attack, so, Book Maker is not gonna work
But, can misogi resist mind control and Reality Absorption ?
He's resistent to mental abilities according to the wiki (can't remember the exact scene where this is shown, but i think it was when no one could read his mind). Also it's not about what it tanked, does it reject anything....anything at all? Even physical and "spiritual" low caliber dmg such as Bookmaker? Like if someone were to try and pass that barrier normaly would that barrier stop someone from "handshaking" with the kind of example? It all depends on how it works.

I thought this was King of Nox and I'm solely disappointed and relieved at the same time.

Back