• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
speed equalized

Both in character

Love Train is used

Bookmaker : allowed

All fiction :Allowed

Misogi : 2

Love Train :

latest
latest

Last edited:
Can All fiction pass love train?, the truth is I am 55% that it can do it, due to how versatile it is and the range of effect it has, it could do it although I do not know if funny could charge its consciousness to another body before it misogi finish

also misogi could see the stand? I think the effects of the love train were only visible due to Plot and that it would normally be invisible to normal people unless I'm are forgetting something?

Im pretty sure All Fiction will work here given that by nature it works by erasing the cause (so dating way back before Funny Valentine ever used Love Train).

Back