• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misc Digimon Revisions II

Not really, MoonMillenniumon is an important boss of the game. MoonMillenniumon is an important game boss for the continuity of the story and for filling the evolutionary lines (MoonMillenniumon in this game is part of the evolutionary line of Renamon, strange ... But the game explains why the evolutionary lines are messy so everything is fine).

And no, Lucemon would not gain the resistance of the Royal Knights. The Chaosmon that has this is formed with Sleipmon, the Chaosmon of the Dark Area is the Jogress of BanchoLeomon and Darkdramon, then without RK in it.

So, Moon, Ghoulmon, Chaosmon are okay? Everyone else I belive should be cut out personally. What is the context of the Moon fight? Like I said I'll wait.

The biggest problem with this is that the Dark Area appeared a few times in the franchise and so we do not know what is consistent, in the anime she appeared once in Digimon Frontier where we only saw the Lucemon, in the manga she appeared in Digimon Next where we only saw Barbamon and finally we saw her twice in the games and what appears in her that I know is what I said.

Well we know for a fact that they are Dark Area inhabitants. But should we really give Lucemon all their abilities? I think you can understand why I'm not completely on board with this.

If there is something saying that the Dark Area inhabitants come directly from the deleted data inside of it, I'd give their powers to Lucemon, because they originate directly from him. You could even consider them aspects of Lucemon.

I understand, I'm just saying that because it's something that appeared in the franchise and was consistent with time, although of course we do not have demonstrations of every power. (We only know that it happens, but we do not see everything. But of course that's no reason to say it's a lie, after all we have the M.M who received various skills without showing all of them, need only prove that this happened and that's what I brought it to the SGDL).

It would be better if we had more information about it, but unfortunately what I said here about it was all I could find, there are still issues about SGDLs that we do not have much information on. Mainly because this absorption feature is something introduced in the period of the Card Game Alpha that is very obscure in the franchise and therefore we do not have much information on things of that time (Digimon suffered much lack of information for this side of the world from the beginning of Digimon Frontier) and since this was financially bad for Bandai then we do not know if she's going to talk about it anymore. (She's not in the habit of continuing something that gave her financial trouble, so I'm afraid that Appmon's games will also be forgotten and we'll never know anything about them).

Personally, I think it's best to not give Lucemon these abilities for now. Of course if the others think it's fine then I'll be good with it.

For me it's okay to wait for the opinion of others, if anyone needs a better explanation for this I can try to talk. Anyway what has been achieved here is already good for Lucemon and the other Digimon.

Yeah, I'm going through changes now. I'll keep this open for other opinions. Of course it will be helpful if you give reasoning for the exact reasoning. That'll help a lot.

I'll explain then

All SGDL has a special power when it kills your opponent. Firstly, when he kills his opponent, he sends him to the Dark Area, that is, he is erased from existence alongside his body, soul and mind, but it is not only that, the SGDL prevents the opponent from ever existing again and then he is absorbed if becoming part of the SGDL, becomes nothing more than a mere aspect of his being.

The powers are absorbed into the SGDL, we see this in the Digimon Tamers when Beelzebumon absorbed killed several Digimon and gained their powers.

Another example is in Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode where Barbamon and Demon absorb Rina's powers and she ends up running out of powers while Barbamon wins them. Rina remained powerless until she was able to kill Barbamon so she could regain her powers.

This is consistent with other examples of beings becoming one and thus gain the powers of others as in the Jogress, Jogress Evolution, DigiXros, etc (This is most noticeable in the Story series and in Appmon).

So yes, it is consistent in the franchise that a being is completely absorbing another being and with that become one with him end up gaining his powers. And that's what the SGDL do and it has already been shown them absorbing powers in the franchise.

The point here is if we accept this and give the SGDL the powers of who they have absorbed.

If yes then more powers will be added to the SGDL, if not then they will continue with what they already have (which is already very good).

I know it's a tricky subject, but it's an important issue and it can define a lot for SGDLs. Anyway, I await your judgment on this.

Also, what do you think of Falcomon (Ikuto Noguchi), Masaru Daimo , and ShineGreymon receiving resistance to Absorption and Existence Erasure? In Digimon Savers Another Mission they managed to enter the Dark Area without being absorbed by Lucemon (Something that surprised him).

I thought Beelzemon gaining those abilities was because he was the Sin of Gluttony. If its consistent with other things, then I'm fine with it, but I can understand if others are not. It's a pretty radical change (in both senses of the word).

Might as well bring this up.

Mille needs the following Digimon's powers added to his file.

-Kimeramo

-Apocalymo (Simply part of Mille's power)

-Machinedramo

And the abilities we agreed to on Executor's blog.

@Dragon

I'm alright with adding Mille's component's skills to his own.

Not really sold on the idea of Lucemon gaining the RKs' resistances unless they were specifically absorbed, same for absorbing MoonMillenniummon.

Savers team resistances sounds alright to me.

@Dark

I don't recall the Sin of Gluttony having any particular privileges, but you and Executor know about this more than I.

Back