• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the more savage animal of them all? (Chimp vs Pit Bull)

2 savage animal 10-Bs? I'm surprised no one considered making this match.

Notable facts to consider:

Conditions:
  • 1 male chimp is used
  • 2 male pitbulls are used
  • To really highlight all animals' savagery, I'll bloodlust both sides
  • Speed is equalized.
  • SBA otherwise; we're using the heaviest average weight from each animal.
Me, monke! Me want Murder!:

Woof Woof! (Translated: I want kill cuz I'm angry!):

A desperate wolf pack murders both (incon):

Last edited:
I think two pit bulls might be a bit much. From their profile, two pit bulls managed to kill goats, and one pit bull managed to tear the front bumper off a car:

Though looking at the video, that looks more like a border collie than a pit bull, but eh. I did find other videos in the comments of this Reddit post, however:

Bear in mind that dogs evolved from wolves and even retain the pack-hunting strats from wolves (as many hunters can attest). A pair of pits are sure to make use of that.

The best chimpanzees have is goring humans and red colobus monkeys. The pair of pit bulls and, heck, even a single pit bull is going to win.

I think two pit bulls might be a bit much. From their profile, two pit bulls managed to kill goats, and one pit bull managed to tear the front bumper off a car:

Though looking at the video, that looks more like a border collie than a pit bull, but eh. I did find other videos in the comments of this Reddit post, however:

Bear in mind that dogs evolved from wolves and even retain the pack-hunting strats from wolves (as many hunters can attest). A pair of pits are sure to make use of that.

The best chimpanzees have is goring humans and red colobus monkeys. The pair of pit bulls and, heck, even a single pit bull is going to win.

The chimp is stronger than a single pitbull by sheer size. One SBA pitbull weighs half as much as a chimp. As dogs can pull 3-4x times their weight under friction, one should have less LS than the ape individually

Not to mention that goats aren't too strong fighters against predators.

Back