• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirajane Strauss Vs Meruem

All rounds: If Mereum starts in his Hypersonic+ form e loses due to Sleep / Macro hax if he strats in HH form he blitz

Czuczian11 said:
All rounds: If Mereum starts in his Hypersonic+ form e loses due to Sleep / Macro hax if he strats in HH form he blitz
aren't both of them hypersonic+, how does meruem blitz?

First round goes to Meruem since Mira is unlikely to open with macro.

Second round, Mirajane if she can get him under macro (some fodder managed to resist it when Mira first used it, though why is never explained but given that in FT willpower seams to act as resistance for abilities like macro so...).

Round 3 i'll have to think about more.

Delta3000 said:
First round goes to Meruem since Mira is unlikely to open with macro.
Second round, Mirajane if she can get him under macro (some fodder managed to resist it when Mira first used it, though why is never explained but given that in FT willpower seams to act as resistance for abilities like macro so...).

Round 3 i'll have to think about more.
she can't use macro for all rounds because this is high 7-c mirajane.

Ok, in that case Meruem wins the first 2 rounds due to his superiour strategic ability (the 2 of them have more or less the same powers)

As for round 3 i'm siding with the Ants because if they can seperate Natsu and Mirajane it would allow Meruem to deal with them 1 on 1 with his guards acting as suppourt and/or distraction.

Back