• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mirage mewtwo vs SCP-682

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh? wtf? he cant adapt to weaknesses, especially if that weakness isnt shown to him.

besides its stated that his weakness to rock attacks, which is very strictly put to pokemon attacks, can be changed.

He can adapt to weaknesses actually.

He'll adapt to Metwtwo's stuff and then proceed to become a better version of Mew

but that weakness has to be outright shown to be adapted. besides as i said before it can be changed.

In all seriousness...the fact that said moves (and abilities) didn't exist at the time is the definition of a retcon.

The real cal howard said:
In all seriousness...the fact that said moves didn't exist at the time is the definition of a retcon.
I don't feel as though we should give him moves that are not from Gen lll at the time. If we do that, we might as well give him Fairy Typing and Gen lV legendary powers.

Er...11-D mind attacks? Pretty sure if that's referring to SCP-999, that's empathic manipulation. If so, Azzy confirmed that for me.

IIRC 682 didn't resist though

He was affected, but the moment the peanut butter monster stopped touching him, he went on a rampage

I have no issues with giving him Fairy Typing and create another key for that. Like: Gen III mirage mewtwo | Gen VII Mirage mewtwo.

Of course, it'd include only pokemon up to gen III but updated with their Gen VII powers.

HowToMakeCalScreamInside101: Make this thread.

And before anyone asks, this was my sole comment here, eep. *Runs away.*

I don't feel as though we should give him moves that are not from Gen lll at the time. If we do that, we might as well give him Fairy Typing and Gen lV legendary powers.

Typing, yes. Legendaries, no. Because any Pokemon after Gen III wasn't discovered yet. Moves and types don't need to be discovered. Pikachu didn't magically gain the ability to use Nuzzle after gen 6

Well to be fair for fairy types logically pokemon like jigglypuff or snubble, early Gen pokemon, always had them.

And it's weird we say they don't exist tho when each region has a lot of long history in the anime taking place even in earlier seasons/gens.

Er...11-D mind attacks? Pretty sure if that's referring to SCP-999, that's empathic manipulation. If so, Azzy confirmed that for me.
Its explicitly stated to be done via mental means:

http://www.scp-wiki.net/new-job

"Even brief interaction with SCP-999 can permanently cure severe depression and PTSD, and more recent experiments have resulted in the complete reformation of D-class personnel who were previously unrepentant sociopaths. This effect is not chemical, but psychic..."

That's likely the case, but Pikachu's DNA still contains the ability to use Nuzzle. Heck, you could do it now and have a gen 1 Pikachu go to gen 7 and learn it.

Mirage Mewtwo can probably win this. It has the soothing powers of a Meganium, remember that. If the peanut butter monster can calm him down, Mewtwo probably can as well.

Noahkaismith said:
Mirage Mewtwo can probably win this. It has the soothing powers of a Meganium, remember that. If the peanut butter monster can calm him down, Mewtwo probably can as well.
It took mind hax that can effect 11 (Technically 12)-Dimensional beings to calm 682 down...

That's likely the case, but Pikachu's DNA still contains the ability to use Nuzzle. Heck, you could do it now and have a gen 1 Pikachu go to gen 7 and learn it.

Iirc, there is no (official) way to go from Gen II to Gen III

Yet, for all these years, Nuzzle never appeared until Gen Vll.

The "Pokemon not existing at the time thing" probably shouldn't be used as a fair amount kind of debunks this.

Latios and Latias being in a gen 2 movie when they're gen 3 legendaries

Blazekin fought Ash before even going to Hoenn (and iirc Hoenn was stated to exist at the time while he was still in Johto).

Lucario being in a gen 3 movie when he is a gen 4 pokemon.

Same thing for Manaphy.

As well as Zoroark and Zorua too. It goes on.

I could tell you that the Mirage Master didnt have data on other regions not named Johto/Kanto/Hoenh.

@Weekly

Isn't 999's mind hax only potentially able to affect 11-dimensional beings?

Also...

It took mind hax that can effect 11 (Technically 12)-Dimensional beings to calm 682 dow

That's like saying a human has High 4-C durability because a Supernova can kill them...

For the record, I do not believe he should get anything involving Pokémon after gen 3. I was pretty explicit in stating that.

There is the fact that pokémon like Lucario and Bonsly existed in Kanto in the past, and that Oak has a house in Sinnoh.

Ultima Reality said:
It took mind hax that can effect 11 (Technically 12)-Dimensional beings to calm 682 dow

That's like saying a human has High 4-C durability because a Supernova can kill them...
The very reason why we don't scale Lavos to the Chrono Cross. RIP.

What the heck? Are you seriously saying that suddenly, Mirage Mewtwo has abilities from legends and such as well a moves from series when said move had yet to officially exist? That's redicualous. Suddenly this Mewtwo gets Roar of Time, Spatial Rend, Dark Void, Lunar Dance, Aura Sphere, Night Slash, Miracle Eye, even though they yet to exist? I'm sorry, but I am vehemently against this. Keep it Gen lll and below.

Anyways, I doubt 682 is being affected from this level of mindhax.

Btw this thread is looking more like some huge CRT than a VS Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back