• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mio Takamiya Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Causality said:
"Mio spoke sadly, while with a troubled face. It was agony that looked to have already bothered her numerous times before. "But……then what should I have done about that? I had only Shin. After losing Shin, there was no meaning to live. I am not as weak as humans. Even though I wanted die, I couldn't die."
~ Quote
Is there any proof that she can use her own ability on herself?

If not, than this just seems like immortality.

The rest of the stuff in the OP looked fine from a glance.

The abilities (power null and time manip) look fine. I'm also against resistance to her own powers due to reasons pointed out above.

Btw, are you sure the another world isn't just referring to another planet? The way it says "its to the extent of covering the entire Earth, the sky collapsed, the earth splintered...etc".

Also I think the last statement means that by killing every creature and rewriting every law is how she'll extinguish the existence. Not literally destroying/erasing the entire existence.

Thanks for the evaluation.

It's probably not another Planet, Tenka used the same power as mio which created her own Universe, and it's stated to be an exact copy of the real world, Shido and everyone (all the human in the world) lived in this world 3 month inside it without notice something, it's not possible if they are on another planet (or if their IQ is negative), that why the sky collapsed when Mio's power was gone also world is probably Universe in this case:

The sky collapsed, the earth splintered, the surrounding scenery disappeared. "Tohka……!" "Shidou……!" Shidou and Tohka called out for each other's nameÔöÇÔöÇ Sharing, final kiss in the fading world. The world cleared up.The original world had been restored
~ DAL Volem├╣e 20​
And the context of her power point also on the Universe case

"ÔöÇÔöÇToday, I completely disregarded my own words and tagged along. At the very end, let me go through my role. In such a world, I am a being equivalent to a God of creation. Any less respect and divine punishment will need to be delivered.
~ Tenka, the one who created the alternate world​
"The power to overwrite the world with the neighboring world is no longer left in that woman's Sephira Crystal. ÔöÇÔöÇSeems like <Rasiel> was the chief reason for stirring up your uneasiness."
~ Tenka. Volume 20​
Yes, it's coming from a combinaison of her three ability, the Law, the death and the erasure so it probably not scale to her Dura, but just via hax.

I suppose that this seems fine, unless other staff members disagree.

There is no disagreement but the resistance which also has agreement, so i'll give a flower and concidere this things not being accepted for now.

All the other stuff in the OP was accepted.

The profile seems rather weird to me.

When I first read it I though it was Low 2C possibly 2C with the power of Deutschland, but apparently it scales to her Dura.

Schnee One said:
The profile seems rather weird to me.
When I first read it I though it was Low 2C possibly 2C with the power of Deutschland, but apparently it scales to her Dura.
that weird to me because i don't know if the Low 2-C scale to her dura or just via Deus, but after a second thought, the scaling to her dura seem weird

Then it's only the 2-C which doesn't scale to her dura. Tohka and Shido's dura probably still scale to the Low 2-C stuff

Possibly 2C with Deus makes sense but Low 2C, unless she did it with an additional power source is kinda blatant.

Heck that was the justification for the Creation Trio before they went to 2B

Should i remove her Tier 6 stuff to only let the Tier 2 stuff only? (Tohka and Shido's tier 6 stuff will be remplaced too).

My reason to let Tier 6 and possibly 2 was the fact that when she was born, she created this explosion and her Alternate Universe

but if they scale to higher consistent feat, i'll remove the tier 6 stuff then.

All-aircraft-fire-F7-rsR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back