• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Villainous CRT

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Greatsage13th/Black_Hat_Magisword

This blog grants Blackhat MFTL+ speed

Black hat should receive social influencing as his mere prescence sent pops shivering, Sent Flug into overwhelming fear merely by being angry, Scared a sentient ice cream to the point of dissolving, This, his insults can affect the non-living, delivered emotional damage and caused an incident that removed 5.0.5's ability to talk. electricity manipulation and Deconstuction

Resistance to power mimicry as attempting to gain his abilities results in this.

Flug and Demencia maybe 5.0.5 should be High 7-C as something as minor as Flug's blender can turn Jasper and Peridot's gems into gem dust.

Black Hat caused all the evil in the universe to concentrate at his location merely by being there. What does this warrant?

Also, just straight up give Black Hat 2-B tier instead of simply via Creation.

Summary of the accepted stuff:

Black Hat gains aura (overwhelming and fear inducing), social influencing, explosion manipulation, durability negation, MFTL+ speed and Galactic lifting strength (upscaling from Anti Pops) and 2-B via creation is changed to 2-B via powers.

Flug, Demencia and 5.0.5. upscales the Crystal Gems gaining High 7-C, Relativistic combat speed and Class M lifting strength.

Last edited:
Get your calc accepted by a CGM before trying to put it in a CRT.
This probably counts as a whole bunch of other powers, but not social influencing.
This is fine.
This is literally just blowing something up. Not decon.
This is fine, although you may want to consut the crossover rules on whether that's even allowed to be put in his profile.

Probably a bad idea to usea crossover for character ratings.
This coud easily just be a hyperbole, and even if it's not, it's too vague for anything. Also crossover, again.
Provide a reason for it.

Get your calc accepted by a CGM before trying to put it in a CRT.
Alright
This probably counts as a whole bunch of other powers, but not social influencing.
For example? Because someone who has never even met him to shuddered in fear and it's evident that the only ability that resulted 5.0.5. never spoke again is social influencing. (Fear manipulation is not out of the question but Bambu would disagree especially with his views on it as shown jn Garfield's CRT)
This is literally just blowing something up. Not decon.
The thing is he doesn't fire that specific laser in this scene, only his monocle glimmered and then Kapoof.
This is fine, although you may want to consut the crossover rules on whether that's even allowed to be put in his profile.
It's already been shown in the multitude of clips that was seen in the orientation so it is valid as it is shown.
Probably a bad idea to usea crossover for character ratings.
Yeah...fair enough.
This coud easily just be a hyperbole, and even if it's not, it's too vague for anything. Also crossover, again.
Could it be aura (overwhelming and fear inducing)?
Provide a reason for it.
As stated in his profile, through his powers that he contained 3556+ realities within a book that he created. His power (subjective reality) is the thing that contained them inside and not just creation.

For example? Because someone who has never even met him to shuddered in fear and it's evident that the only ability that resulted 5.0.5. never spoke again is social influencing. (Fear manipulation is not out of the question but Bambu would disagree especially with his views on it as shown jn Garfield's CRT)
Just file it under aura.
The thing is he doesn't fire that specific laser in this scene, only his monocle glimmered and then Kapoof.
Yeah that's still an explosion. He didn't deconstruct anything, he just induced an explosion on the robot.
Could it be aura (overwhelming and fear inducing)?
Perhaps.
As stated in his profile, through his powers that he contained 3556+ realities within a book that he created. His power (subjective reality) is the thing that contained them inside and not just creation.
Fair enough I suppose.

Alrighty. Should I also give him durability negation for the many times his abilities seemingly bypasses regular durability? As his hands can physically tear open portals, his sound manipulation caused 5.0.5.'s eyes to pop out and amputated Flug without killing him.

sorry for the late join, I will be a bit slow on the replies I am sorry
calc looks good just needs to be approved

this seems like fear inducement and not social influencing. Plus flug being afraid of BH is normal

seems like an explosion to me
Crossover rules are weird. Got to show the feat in the crossover itself to get the scale.

he already has this

I put this as resistance to shapeshifting. It is fine with crossover rules it just needs to be on that specific version of the watch. I think the version of crossover nexus counts as well since that is canon to Villianous.

Think this is mind manip? Maybe Fear? I could see social

There is 100% stuff here, problem is most of it is not directly stated or flowery like this above.

Now for some of the other stuff. BH does have an arua. Like mentioned before anyone becomes terrifed around him even if they do not now him. Prolonged exposure of being in the same island of him (not even interacting) turns them into a basically an acolyte for him.

This has not yet been evaluated, so there's that. Also, what is the proof the planet is in another solar system? It doesn't look like any other planet in the solar system, so I might see that, but it seems a bit of a stretch anyway, though I'm not against the thing completely.
Anyway, I don't know the character, but from what I see this speed feat should scale only to this one attack from the magisword.

Seems fine, though him speaking spanish makes me impossible to take him seriously

Electricity is fine, but Deconstruction looks just explosion manip to me.

Looks ok, I would personally throw Possession in there. Despite not taking over Vilgax completely, he spawned another himself out of his body.

Looks fine, of course it should be High 7-C only via the blender and I feel it would apply just to Flug, unless the other two have shown access to the blender.

I'd call it aura, as he seemingly didn't really concentrate evil itself, but made Pops feel as if it was happening.

Reason why?

It could simply be the potency of his creation hax. Does he have any UES?

As for the crossovers, from what I also read on wikipedia, these are licensed ones and Villainous is still a property of cartoon network invading other cartoon network shows, so I could see them scaling to the real ones, or at least via a possibly.

This has not yet been evaluated, so there's that. Also, what is the proof the planet is in another solar system? It doesn't look like any other planet in the solar system, so I might see that, but it seems a bit of a stretch anyway, though I'm not against the thing completely.
Anyway, I don't know the character, but from what I see this speed feat should scale only to this one attack from the magisword.
A magisword created by him. That's his creation that he scales to.
Seems fine, though him speaking spanish makes me impossible to take him seriously
Based
Electricity is fine, but Deconstruction looks just explosion manip to me.
Sure
Looks ok, I would personally throw Possession in there. Despite not taking over Vilgax completely, he spawned another himself out of his body.
Sure
Looks fine, of course it should be High 7-C only via the blender and I feel it would apply just to Flug, unless the other two have shown access to the blender.
If his blender already does that, his other stuff like Jax arms and the multitude of guns and more guns.
I'd call it aura, as he seemingly didn't really concentrate evil itself, but made Pops feel as if it was happening.
Sure
Reason why?

It could simply be the potency of his creation hax. Does he have any UES?
What in the world is UES. Also, that thing was done with his standard Subjective Reality which isn't just used for creating stuff.
As for the crossovers, from what I also read on wikipedia, these are licensed ones and Villainous is still a property of cartoon network invading other cartoon network shows, so I could see them scaling to the real ones, or at least via a possibly.
Oh, if that's the case. You'd bet I would create an overbloated CRT to buff his profile up with this information.

A magisword created by him. That's his creation that he scales to.
Why would he?
Creating a super weapon doesn't outright makes you as fast as it, it's creation hax.

If his blender already does that, his other stuff like Jax arms and the multitude of guns and more guns.
Why would it? It's specifically noted to be a special blender and no comparison with other equipment is made.

What in the world is UES. Also, that thing was done with his standard Subjective Reality which isn't just used for creating stuff.
This is UES. As long as there are no evidence of his creation hax's potency scaling to that of his physical attacks or other offensive abilities, I don't think we can scale them.

Oh, if that's the case. You'd bet I would create an overbloated CRT to buff his profile up with this information.
You still have to be careful and keep strictly to what's shown, it's already a slippery slope.

You still have to be careful and keep strictly to what's shown, it's already a slippery slope.
Well, the things I'll bring up is all based on what they've done
Why would he?
Creating a super weapon doesn't outright makes you as fast as it, it's creation hax.
This one I concede. But since he practically already upscales from Malum Kranus, he would still me MFTL+ on his own.
Why would it? It's specifically noted to be a special blender and no comparison with other equipment is made.
Fair enough. but these exist:
This is UES. As long as there are no evidence of his creation hax's potency scaling to that of his physical attacks or other offensive abilities, I don't think we can scale them.
I mean not just his SR is 2-B his time manipulation is also at that level where time will not proceed when the book he made is closed.

I don't know much about Steven Universe, is battle the only way to take the gems from the gem-people?
Also, for safe measure, that is also a licenced comic, right?

I mean not just his SR is 2-B his time manipulation is also at that level where time will not proceed when the book he made is closed.
Still sounds like hax to me. Very potent hax indeed, but still something needing a separate rating.

the question is when?
oh, I'm a little late, I guess. However, I would like to mention a few things.
According to the calculation here, Magissword's Attack Speed is Relavistic.
This is Fear Manipulation.
electricity manipulation
This is already in the profile.
Deconstuction
This is Explosion Manipulation.
Flug and Demencia maybe 5.0.5 should be High 7-C as something as minor as Flug's blender can turn Jasper and Peridot's gems into gem dust.
According to the discussion and acceptance here, Crossover episodes of Villainous do not take anything from the main show, it is only allowed to scale according to the Feats shown in the episodes. So the scaling to those gems probably won't be 7-C. Also, only Flug scales to this Feat.

Black Hat caused all the evil in the universe to concentrate at his location merely by being there. What does this warrant?
Idk
Also, just straight up give Black Hat 2-B tier instead of simply via Creation
This is a very long topic, so I won't get into the discussion here.

oh, I'm a little late, I guess. However, I would like to mention a few things.

According to the calculation here, Magissword's Attack Speed is Relavistic.

This is Fear Manipulation.

This is already in the profile.

This is Explosion Manipulation.

According to the discussion and acceptance here, Crossover episodes of Villainous do not take anything from the main show, it is only allowed to scale according to the Feats shown in the episodes. So the scaling to those gems probably won't be 7-C. Also, only Flug scales to this Feat.

Idk

This is a very long topic, so I won't get into the discussion here.
Some of what I said was said before, but I still wanted to add.

I don't know much about Steven Universe, is battle the only way to take the gems from the gem-people?
Also, for safe measure, that is also a licenced comic, right?
Yes, you beat them to a pulp you get their gems and yes to the latter.
Still sounds like hax to me. Very potent hax indeed, but still something needing a separate rating.
I'll simply put 2-B via powers.

Just going to nip the crossover scaling a bit since I don't want it to go farther. Onesided crossover is a majority of how villainous operates.
Since most of the other series don't refrence villainous, with OHKO, crossover nexus, and Victor and Valanteo being the only real exception.

Onesided are given as such
."...with the same name and appearance, but a slightly altered story to fit in more with the Shin Megami Tensei verse. However, the character in question may not be used to scale to the Devil May Cry cast".

So the character have to be judged on their own feats shown in the crossovers. Gems don't show any real feats in the show so don't have anything, while Antipops does because he shows the feat directly in the crossover.

If you were to take it as every crossover canon it gets a bit nuts since Black Hat has mentioned to be able to destroy everything, and prophesied to the same as well. And if all the crossovers are canon this would include Ben 10 (pre reboot, generator rex is in crossover nexus which is canon to Ultimate alien Ben ten), Adventure time, Teen Titans, etc. Which the cosmology gets messy but is backed up due to his presence in each verses. I do not believe that he should scale this high.

These should remain as onesided crossover but that is just my two cents on the matter.

Last edited:

If you were to take it as every crossover canon it gets a bit nuts since Black Hat has mentioned to be able to destroy everything, and prophesied to the same as well. And if all the crossovers are canon this would include Ben 10 (pre reboot, generator rex is in crossover nexus which is canon to Ultimate alien Ben ten), Adventure time, Teen Titans, etc. Which the cosmology gets messy but is backed up due to his presence in each verses. I do not believe that he should scale this high.

These should remain as onesided crossover but that is just my two cents on the matter.
There is no sufficiency for the context, it is ridiculous to consider the whole cosmology from a single series and I think this would be outlier, beyond its own situation, it means passing from 2 levels to 1, there is no situation to be considered in this case

There is no sufficiency for the context, it is ridiculous to consider the whole cosmology from a single series and I think this would be outlier, beyond its own situation, it means passing from 2 levels to 1, there is no situation to be considered in this case
wouldn't be an outlier when he lacks any anti-feats.

wouldn't be an outlier when he lacks any anti-feats.
The reason why this feat is outlier is that it completely surpasses itself, there is not much context anyway, and it is considered an exaggeration. After all, the tier difference between the two is quite large, which is why it is considered a situation. not likely

The reason why this feat is outlier is that it completely surpasses itself, there is not much context anyway, and it is considered an exaggeration. After all, the tier difference between the two is quite large, which is why it is considered a situation. not likely
That is not how an outlier is defined.

Seems fine. Just get it accepted as stated by others.
Seems more like Fear Manipulation via Aura.
This seems feasible I suppose. Though you could argue that is a function of the watch as opposed to a consequence of trying to replicate Black Hat. But given the context of how the Omnitrix works, I'd say it's probably fine to give him a resistance to power mimicry and maybe shapeshifting...
No. We can't use the statistics from the other verses since the crossovers are all one-sided (Except arguably maybe OK K.O.).

However, I have an alternative. Which is a blog I made a while back. The AP/Dura from the blog already seems to have been applied to the profile (Can't remember if it was through a CRT). However, the Mach 35 (High Hypersonic) speed and Class M lifting strength have yet to be applied to them. It scales to Demencia since she directly combats and restrains Sunblast, 5.0.5. restrains Sunblast, and eats hits from him and Demencia IIRC? Flug scales, but likely only with equipment since he kinda beat up Demencia. His speed should scale even without gear though.

Won't comment on the rest though.

He is doing something beyond his power, or rather implying that it is completely outlier.
To be fair, how can it be "beyond his power" if he has no anti-feats where he explicitly or implicitly uses a large portion of his physical power? His current Tier 2 rating is for making a Tier 2 guy piss his pants and casually beating him. Not to say I agree with the proposition, but this doesn't seem like an outlier on attrition of it just being above what he's shown. Otherwise, he wouldn't even be Tier 2 at all.

To be fair, how can it be "beyond his power" if he has no anti-feats where he explicitly or implicitly uses a large portion of his physical power? His current Tier 2 rating is for making a Tier 2 guy piss his pants and casually beating him. Not to say I agree with the proposition, but this doesn't seem like an outlier on attrition of it just being above what he's shown. Otherwise, he wouldn't even be Tier 2 at all.
There is enough context for 2 levels, but scaling against BEN 10 has only one context, from 2 levels to 1 level, and this seems ridiculous because we do not have enough context, the situation becomes hyperbole and outlier on both sides.

There is enough context for 2 levels, but scaling against BEN 10 has only one context, from 2 levels to 1 level, and this seems ridiculous because we do not have enough context, the situation becomes hyperbole and outlier on both sides.
I'm confused what you're disagreeing with... What about Ben 10? We're talking about Black Hat here, not Ben.

I... don't know what you mean...

Do you disagree with Black Hat being 2-B? If so, how come? Do you have an issue with Black Hats' current rating as well?
I agree with black hat 2-B, the situation I mentioned is different, they are trying to scale black hat to BEN 10, I reacted to this.

sorry for the bad translation

I agree with black hat 2-B, the situation I mentioned is different, they are trying to scale black hat to BEN 10, I reacted to this.

sorry for the bad translation
Ah, yeah. I agree with that then. I just thought you meant you disagreed with 2-B Black Hat.

Alright a bit of context on what I said. At the time a feat from both sides being canon was being used and things like
where making me nervous. So I attempted to state the rules for crossovers. At the end I ended it with a hypothetical if all of them were canon on both sides what would it mean for scaling this series.
If you were to take it as every crossover canon it gets a bit nuts since Black Hat....
Which the cosmology gets messy but is backed up due to his presence in each verses. I do not believe that he should scale this high.

These should remain as onesided crossover.
This was nothing more than me highlighting the problem if this was taken any further. They are not this high and I stated as such at the end. I never attempted to scale off of Ben 10 in any serious manner. This should not go any further down this avenue.

I'm fine with treating all crossovers as one-sided unless stated, that's the safest option ig.
The thing with Anti-Pops was fine because he was performing the universal feat from the show the moment the crossover occurred, right?

Back