• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Upgrade For Avrora Florestina

Ikhvagracia

Username Only
The Fourth Primogenitors (Avrora), it never existed, and they themselves are considered History (Urban Legend = History)[1], and it is also told about the fourth primogenitors who ruled, but did not deny their existence which means avrora cannot listed as a truly existent entity[2], avrora the embodiment of history, and here it is also written that they (the Fourth Primogenitors), always appear in various world histories and their existence makes the world order / the world system itself is a random mess that means that the system does not accept Avrora's existence in that world, and the world will not run without the system as well as its creatures, so Avrora has its own system because the world system rejects it, vampire intelligence is above the average human [3]

▪︎Abstract Existence Type 1, Non Existence Puysiology, Acausality Type 4, Genius Intellgience
[1] They are considered as urban legends (History), and also they are entities that (Non Existence), or (None) which in this binary term is {0}

( Volume 1 )

[2] And also they (Fourth Primogenitors) or (Fourth Primogenitors), it was once told that they (Fourth Primogenitors) have always appeared in various world histories while they themselves do not exist in physical, of course because they (Fourth Primogenitors) were created from the histories that compose and form their name (Fourth Primogenitors)

( Volume 1 )

[3] The existence of the Fourth Primogenitors makes the order (System) in the world chaotic and disorderly, indicating that their existence itself is rejected by the Order (System) of the world itself, and the world would not exist without such a system. also the creatures so here it is defined that they (Fourth Primogenitors) have their own system, also Vampires have intelligence above the average human

( Volume 1 )

Last edited:
The first scan sounds like as if someone doubts the existence of the Fourth Progenitor. They even use the wording of it merely being an urban legend, so I don't think that this was about them having a non-existent nature.

They only mention something about the information on Progenitors being insufficient to disprove the existence of the Fourth Progenitor in the second scan which further points towards them not saying that the Fourth Progenitor has a non-existent nature but that they are discussing whether or not there even is one.

The third scan says that vampire have high intellect, so they are probably indeed above the average human but technically even Above Average is above the average human. High intellect can probably be taken as evidence for them being at least Gifted especially if they have feats to back it up. Giving all of them a Genius rating would imply that each one of them is around the level of or even superior to the most intelligent humans that are around and I would doubt that this is the case for a species that has to be wary about making an enemy of the entire human race.

The first scan sounds like as if someone doubts the existence of the Fourth Progenitor. They even use the wording of it merely being an urban legend, so I don't think that this was about them having a non-existent nature.

They only mention something about the information on Progenitors being insufficient to disprove the existence of the Fourth Progenitor in the second scan which further points towards them not saying that the Fourth Progenitor has a non-existent nature but that they are discussing whether or not there even is one.

The third scan says that vampire have high intellect, so they are probably indeed above the average human but technically even Above Average is above the average human. High intellect can probably be taken as evidence for them being at least Gifted especially if they have feats to back it up. Giving all of them a Genius rating would imply that each one of them is around the level of or even superior to the most intelligent humans that are around and I would doubt that this is the case for a species that has to be wary about making an enemy of the entire human race.
they tell about the fourth ancestor which is a myth and even they really don't exist and cannot be seen in reality because they call vampires imagination or stories

and also cain, giada, and glenda created mogwai from all information, and mogwai and avrora were born at one time and both created from information

then when glenda approached avrora who was in another world, she knew about avrora more than anyone and she covered it up by saying because you are a friend of kojou in fact glenda knew that because glenda was present when avrora was born from cain, then glenda woke up avrora the truth is that where Avrora doesn't exist but uses the body of the 12th Avrora or the 12th Avrora from another world as an avatar for himself which is a form of information

and when Avrora had awakened because of Glenda, Avrora immediately knew all about the world and the original form of the world because she was the information itself who clearly knew the information in the world and split the space to meet Mogwai in the void

they tell about the fourth ancestor which is a myth and even they really don't exist and cannot be seen in reality because they call vampires imagination or stories

and also cain, giada, and glenda created mogwai from all information, and mogwai and avrora were born at one time and both created from information

then when glenda approached avrora who was in another world, she knew about avrora more than anyone and she covered it up by saying because you are a friend of kojou in fact glenda knew that because glenda was present when avrora was born from cain, then glenda woke up avrora the truth is that where Avrora doesn't exist but uses the body of the 12th Avrora or the 12th Avrora from another world as an avatar for himself which is a form of information

and when Avrora had awakened because of Glenda, Avrora immediately knew all about the world and the original form of the world because she was the information itself who clearly knew the information in the world and split the space to meet Mogwai in the void
What sort of effect has that outside of them not being visible in reality? Is there any in-depth explanation for this?

I lack a lot of context here. It would be better if you link something that allows me to get a basic idea about what sort of beings vampires and progenitors are in that specific series.

I know neither Glenda nor Avrora and I don't think that we even have pages for these characters, so this doesn't tell me much. Better punctuation would help at making this more understandable especially from the perspective of someone who doesn't know the series.

Okay, a way of gaining information which by itself doesn't tell me much about whether or not progenitors and vampires have Nonexistent Physiology or Genius Intelligence.

What sort of effect has that outside of them not being visible in reality? Is there any in-depth explanation for this?

I lack a lot of context here. It would be better if you link something that allows me to get a basic idea about what sort of beings vampires and progenitors are in that specific series.

I know neither Glenda nor Avrora and I don't think that we even have pages for these characters, so this doesn't tell me much. Better punctuation would help at making this more understandable especially from the perspective of someone who doesn't know the series.

Okay, a way of gaining information which by itself doesn't tell me much about whether or not progenitors and vampires have Nonexistent Physiology or Genius Intelligence.
Vampires are beings that are at a point between existence and nothingness, so the vampire doesn't exist but he himself exists because he has a physical body but he is non-existent when attacked

and the vampire is also one of the creatures that has a very high intelligence even exceeding human knowledge

cannot be seen in reality what is meant by vampires cannot be seen by all other creatures, vampires can be seen if the vampire shows himself

Vampires are beings that are at a point between existence and nothingness, so the vampire doesn't exist but he himself exists because he has a physical body but he is non-existent when attacked

and the vampire is also one of the creatures that has a very high intelligence even exceeding human knowledge
I would honestly prefer an explanation page. You haven't given me much material to work with.

You already have that text as part of the third scan of the OP, so that doesn't tell me anything new.

cannot be seen in reality what is meant by vampires cannot be seen by all other creatures, vampires can be seen if the vampire shows himself
That only adds the context of vampires being able to be seen if they want to be seen and not much else.

Back